Quick and easy games for your Android smartphone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberAlchemist

I am looking for a few quick and easy games to install on your Android smartphone and playing. Do you know some, please suggest names and reasons why you like them?

If possible, please share link to games on Play store for Android or App Store Downloads on iTunes. I would check details there.Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

axivwater14

I suggest you should install soul knight. I really like this game because of its unique gameplay and unique graphics. You can check it out on Play store. I can't stop playing this game! Hope you will like it too!

arcsmart18

Check the play store and you can see a lot of free games stuff there. Although many of them are boring games. But you might like them when you are actually bored, lol. Unfortunately, I don't have a good game app to suggest. On the other hand, I would like to try what axivwater14 suggested.

Michjoy

I suggest to you to play Mobile Legend. its look-alike Defence of the ancient and Legeau of Legends. It's five in five group game. For the first time, it's limited Heroes you choose. you can purchase them if you have to earn money by playing it. Try it its fun its strategy game.

gamingadict

I recommend to you the tap titan its an easy game with a simple mechanics you dhould tap the enmies and thats all you will download it in google playstore and also i recommend you the hill climb racing 2 and its also available in google playstore its a good game and easy mechanics its an exciting game and it can be offline mode or online mode.

rizzywrites

2048 game is really good! You could just use a finger to play and it releases the stress out of you. You could play it laying down or if you just wanna have a chill. This is a good game especially it's a workout for your brain. I wish you could download this!! :)

Vinsanity

For online games, I recommend multiplayer online battle arena mobile games like mobile legends and Garena's Arena of Valor. I am sure you are going to have fun with these games, why, because these games are several game genre packed. First, strategy, teamwork is required for you to win battles, you will be able to interact with real players, real people in real time. Second, action, every hero's skill is unique and there are lots of colorful and cool heroes to choose from. You can fight one on one with a player or can be the usual mode which is 5 vs 5. There are lots of things that can be done in these games. I assure you, you'll get hooked to these moba games and you won't get bored.
Moreover, for offline games, I suggest, you download Dungeon Quest. I played this game last year for about 9 months. It is a great time killer. You can choose the type of hero you want, can be a marksman, a warrior or a wizard. You can customize your items here. Items can be collected throughout the game of course. One thing that can amaze you about this game is the good graphics.

Uyj143

I play "Swordigo" you can download it on playstore, it's an offline game if I'm not mistaken its 45-50mb I'm addicted to this game it's adventure game I like the gameplay, its kinda hard and challenging to finish the stage.

okissabam

I am looking for an extra money and I love playing games on my mobile phone. I am using android OS, does any body here have any suggestion regarding games that pays real money? I often see a lot of referrals through bitcoin faucet sites but it pays so little and the games are really boring. I would love to read about your suggestions. Thanks in advance.

MomoStarr16

Right now im suggesting to you that you play Mobile Legends. Currently it is what I play and I am enjoying it. So while a lot of people is playing this game grab the chance to play it to enjoy maximum kind of enjoyment. This game include a lot of your time. So decide if you will it or not before you install it.

Ela

Ela
You're right. I also know a lot of people playing this game. They are so addicted with this. They spend most of their free time playing this game, even during working hours. I may try this game once I got time.

Nards33

I am playing Wordscape. I like it and it amuses me so much. One of my favorite game to make my time pass. The game is educational, could exercise your brain by arranging the letters laid out on the screen to form new words. As usual, it starts with an easy level and as you go on you may find yourself trying to explore new and complicated words. Though there are some quick ads, they are in between levels. Don't worry it won't bother you, it's a refresher.

kathacompany

This is unlike all the other suggestions for you and i dont know if you'll be interested as am i in this game but here its link:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xs.findobject

it is basically a looking for that object kind of game but it is really fun! You should try it if you like puzzles/mind blowing types of games and heres another one:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.frenchguys.twenty

I have been addicted to this game for about a year now and i could not find the urge in me to uninstall it. Its really fun!

iris2992

I got addicted to escape games. It's not just a find items kind of game but you also need to solve different kinds of puzzles. Though it has a lot of levels before you can finish the game, you can close it and come back to the level where you left it. Some puzzles are really challenging but it's really fun and it will really work out your brain cells. You can play these even if you're offline.

Here's a link of one of the many escape games I've played.

Last edited:

Petrichor

Try Rogue Life, it's easy to play and the characters are cute, and its not
pay to win.

MomoStarr16

download (2).jpg

Why don't you try Zenonia. It is from Zenonia, Zenonia 2 .. and so on. It is a easy RPG games with an interesting story. Here the link for its 5th series. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamevil.zenonia5.global&hl=en

Hope you like it dude :D

JB Fernandez

Tell us first what genre of games do you like? Is it adventure? Boredom killer? Thrilling? Or whatsoever. So we can have an idea what we will suggest on you.

argel24

I don't know what kind of games do you like.Well let me suggest you play boardgames like chess or scrabble.I love playing this two games especially scrabble because it very entertaining and fun and educational.Perhaps you might also like this kind of game like I do.Believe me it's worth your time.

TinaSurre

I feel like many people love Mobile Legends, so check it out. It has great characters and it's very easy to play :)

Attachments

• 1507704294-mobile-legends.jpg
    1507704294-mobile-legends.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 14

shanndelbert

There are plenty of games in the Play store, it depends on the genre of what you want to play. For me personally, I played offline strategy way games with a resemblance to world war 2, like world conqueror and glory of generals. These are a turn-based game with characters of a real person of the world war 2.

Jay9912

I always play 2048 which is very simple yet addictive game and boredom killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.