Vivo smartphone?

marblank1313

Does somebody here owns a Vivo smartphone? I do have my own and i quietly enjoyed using it. I honestly bought it as my back up phone but it turns out i am using it more for it has more features and things that interests me. I think it is also a great deal for anyone because it has much cheaper value but the quality is not as far if not the same as leading brands out there. Great camera, trendy, so many features but easy to use, great value for money. I hope somebody out there owns and share about their vivo. Positive or negative, i don't mind, for i intend to buy a new vivo again so thoughts and experience will be much appreciated.

kaisantos2229

Well who would not buy a cheaper smartphone which offers the same performance as those of expensive smartphone? Me, I would not mind buying it as long as you can use it properly and you are satisfied then that's find with me.

Uyj143

Does somebody here owns a Vivo smartphone? I do have my own and i quietly enjoyed using it. I honestly bought it as my back up phone but it turns out i am using it more for it has more features and things that interests me. I think it is also a great deal for anyone because it has much cheaper value but the quality is not as far if not the same as leading brands out there. Great camera, trendy, so many features but easy to use, great value for money. I hope somebody out there owns and share about their vivo. Positive or negative, i don't mind, for i intend to buy a new vivo again so thoughts and experience will be much appreciated.

Yeah, vivo is good but I have some experienced I use my vivo phone it's kinda buggy and lag sometimes even I have a big RAM, I prefer oppo than vivo.

Reactions: marblank1313

raenamor

raenamor
Never settle for less. If you buy a smart phone, be sure that you buy a better quality since you know that it will long last and you will never have any regret. Yes, good quality may be costly but in the long run you can even save more seeing that you don't have to worry about frequent maintenance expenses.

kathacompany

I have a vivo Y51 currently and it would be turning two this may 2018, i bought it last may 2016 and up until now, i have no problem at all or anything with it!! I love it! I bought it for Php 8k and now i guess the price is just 7k, i don't know if there's a difference between the new and old models of Y51 though, anyways, i ove the camera, the gestures, the built in applications and all of it! Even though the ram is only 2GB it doest lag, the battery life is also good, the internal storage is great and again, i love the camera!! I once accidentally soaked it in water for like 10 seconds and then i immediately put in a sack of rice and there's no damage done whatsoever, it had also fallen for like alot of times but still works perfectly! I love it!

Eberitte

Nope. Since their commercial endorser is Stephen Curry, and my brother is obsessing about him, we decided to buy him a Vivo smartphone. We were carefully choosing the models when the employee suddenly blurted, "Don't buy that brand, it sucks. The battery dies easily and I hardly connect on my wi-fi." It was a bit strange though since it's her job to sell the brand but we took her advice and went to Sumsung instead.

Rodney Olson

I do have my own and i quietly enjoyed using it.

What model are you using?

Great camera, trendy, so many features but easy to use, great value for money.

I am not sure about its camera, can you send some photos that you have taken from you phone?
As I know then the latest version of Vivo is Vivo 7 and it has 24MP of camera and it looks good

Vivo 7 smartphone.png

Aly

My sister has a Vivo 7 and for me it works really well. I was using it when she was here last month. The pictures taken was really good. Maybe not able to compare with the other brands but definitely not low quality. I also love that it is slim and lightweight. But I think the latest now is Vivo v9. I have a look at it a few weeks ago, what I noticed is that it seems the display has reddish tinge in it.

Arnorth24

You really should consider using Vivo. Vivo nex is just so awesome. A motorized camera makes it futuristic. I saw someone tried its durability and I was even more amazed by how it was built. Someday this brand will rise to the top as long as it goes on its current road. Maybe it will top Apple or Samsung someday. Who knows? This is the generation of technology. Upgrade and improvement is a must.

Kyaseyn

My sister once had. She enjoyed using it especially the camera. It was Y69. And it has a 32gb ROM. The phone itself has unique features. One of which was its camera setting. Unlike OPPO A71, which is my phone, it has slow motion feature in camera setting. But, I just noticed that just like other android phones nowadays, when its ROM is almost full, the performance slows down.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views