Offline Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

marblank1313

Can somebody out there share their thoughts and experience playing offline games? Especially games for mobile phones and gadgets. I always play video games and maybe i am addicted to some but mostly online games. Any suggestions for the best offline games out there preferably action and adventure games, but any suggestions will do i will just check them out and maybe i get interested with them. I just like some action games or games with great graphics but i also enjoy playing games for kids from time to time. Thanks.

kaisantos2229

I suggest you should try playing Simcity BuildIt, it's a simulation game that can be played both offline and online. I've been playing this game for four years now and I am still loving it. But if you are not into simulation games and you like more action then you should try some the apps from gameloft and Glu. Both of this game developer offers good mobile games that can be played both offline and online.

axivwater14

I think you should try playing asphalt 8, it is my favorite game which is installed in my android phone. It has an amazing gameplay and awesome graphics. Playing this will surely get addicted to it. It can also be played both online and offline.

MomoStarr16

First of all offline games are easily play on android games. So if you are an android user I suggest you play adventure games like Role Playing Game. It will take away your boredom because of it's unique story lines. And RPGs are great when they are offline because you don't need to download every now and then every maps unlike those online ones. I suggest you try Zenonia, Stone of Life, And Adventure Hero. They can be played online but it is just for buying online games. You can play it offline though. Try it and you will never regret. :D

Michjoy

I try offline games my husband downloads me some PlayStation One games. He downloads first the simulator and runs it. I play Digimon, Crash Bandicoot, and Monster Rancher. on PlayStore I download the puzzle games, zombie tsunami that can be online or offline the same with the tom the cat for my two years old kid. I relax sometimes when im bored by playing offline games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views