Top 10 Best Android Games 2018 (Offline & Online)

DenisMNE

Are you a gamer ?
Are you searching for a game you want on your Android device ?
You might want to check this video out, by user Down to Top, who found time to do his own version of top 10 best android games for this year.
It includes both offline and online played games.
Check it out and let us know in the comments what do you think!

Dracindo

Nice suggestions and all, but which ones are offline games? I mean, for some games, like Rules of Survival, it's obvious that it's a battle royal game, which requires multiplayer and thus needs connection to the internet, but a good video that shows online and offline games, would also tell us which ones are offline and which ones aren't.

Also, I'm not complaining about the music, but I'd rather get a short explanation of the game. What's it about, what kind of game is it, is it free. You know, basic details that you can basically read of in the description of the app. For example, the unrest age seems like a simple and fun game, but is there more to it than just running around in a medieval age, killing people, or is there also a levelling system, quests, economy, and (again) is it offline or not?

The only good thing about this video, is that mention the size of game, but other than that, this video is not really helpful to me. Also the fact that in the Youtube description, there's a link to the game, is also good.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads