Differences between Mac and PC

DenisMNE

Like Android and iOS, they are essentially designed for the same thing, so from the earlier Mac and PC they share the same differences and a different approach to personal computing. Though you'll just find the 10 difference between PC and Mac, these are just some of the differences, maybe you know something else?

1. "Half" of Apple computers is design
Here, not just the look, but also every screw, cable and component in the inside of the computer. Apple has been designing and improving the design of its computers for years, and it is not surprising that every piece of device relies on its external and internal design. Look at the gallery and it will be clear to you that only Apple can create a computer like Mac Pro or MacBook Air. Apple is always different, here's another obvious example that everyone else is copying!

2. Apple computers are more expensive
And that's not a bit. The same configuration of PC and Mac computers is significantly more expensive with Apple signature. Part of the name you pay for, and partly because software and hardware have been developed in flawless symbiosis, and this is really the case.

3. PC is better to play
Simply, Windows is a "mother" for players and it will not change. Due to cheaper and more affordable components, which you can always change yourself, the PC is more adaptable to players, and on the other hand, Apple gaming machines are blasted with "a few hundred" more, which certainly refuses the players.

4. Apple has better (technical) support
The company from Kupert considers user satisfaction to be extremely important and unlike other companies, which they say the same, makes the users feel so satisfied - regardless of whether they need only advice or any help.

5. Mac is "more resistant" to viruses
At least two-thirds of the virus is written for Windows. And while we do not claim that Mac is safe from the virus and that they can not hurt, on the contrary, Windows is simply more vulnerable and more often attacked by the OS.

6. Fully different operating systems
Designed for the same purpose, they have a completely different approach to execution. Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 vs. Mac OS X. It's up to you to choose which one you like.

7. A greater choice of hardware for the PC
You are not limited to a PC machine like you with Apple. If an independent manufacturer does not have an Apple connector - none of the additional hardware. The PC does not have this problem because it is universal, although it often encounters the suspicious quality of additional hardware.

8. The PC also comes with touchscreen displays
This is an increasingly demanding feature. Windows 8.1 has debased this trend, which proved to be extremely useful, and Windows 10 will be even better optimized for touching, but also clicking on Win 8.1.

9. PC is not just a computer, it's also a tablet and a phone
The PC has a Windows that works on tablets for which it is created, but also on smartphones. Again, we're going back to Windows 10, which trend of an OS on all devices will eventually lead to perfection (at least we hope it will).

10. Keyboard differences
Maybe it's time to quickly do your own and get used to shortcuts on Mac or Windows when you "migrate" from the first, but keyboard shortcuts are different on PCs and Macs, you know.

EfficientNinja

Basically, if you want flexibility, performance, and gaming, you should get a Windows PC. And you should get a Mac if you want design simplicity/elegance and security. This is why I'll always get a PC every single time unless someone sends me a Mac as a gift. :D

DenisMNE

Mac never caught a virus.I never had an experience with it while I was using it while in USA.
But the price is killing me and I find it hard to operate it since everything is spread wide on the Mac and I do not like the icon design.
While in Montenegro I only used Windows and would choose it over Mac as now until I gain more experience in Mac since I haven't got time to use it that much.
Fiancee has a Mac laptop and is giving her problems lately.

Dracindo

Number 2 and 3 are the main reasons why I would never buy a Mac. The one thing I want to do on my computer is play games at the highest settings, without having to pay too much. With a price of a good Mac, I could easily buy the components and build my own custom Windows PC that will be twice as good as a Mac.

4 and 5 are good reasons if you don't know how to properly handle a computer. I don't download or visit shady sites, thus I have no issues and no need for support or worry too much about viruses.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.