Is there any differences between Oppo F7 and Oppo F9

marian0302

Hi, I wanted to try Oppo but I'm a little bit confuse of what to choose. F7 or F9? Is F9 better than F7? Or they are just almost the same at specs?

Aeolos

I would like to have the F9 for its quick charging more than anything. Yes, both phones have almost the same specs except the front camera for f7 is 25 mp compare to f9's 16mp front camera which can be very important for someone who love their selfies. However, the F7 is fairly good if you are not into quick charging.

KabiruYoungshark

what really stands out for me is the fact that Oppo F9 comes with 6gb ram which is quite an upgrade considered F7 had 4gb. I love my phones being fast since with all that storage I have to store many things and install games. this is the chief reason why I would consider buying the phone.

NerdIndeed

I am curious too regarding this brand. I haven't used nor tried one for myself, and I am wondering if it's better or at par with Samsung phones. Anyone who can shed light on this? Thanks!

killersoul13

Hi Marian, the both phones have the most same specifications, however in terms of aspect size and the resolution of the screen Oppo F9 succeeds. It has 6.3 inches (16 cm) compared to the Oppo F7 that has only 6.23 inches (15.82 cm). And to add up, the screen resolution for the F9 is 1080 x 2340 pixels not just like the F7 that only has 1080 x 2280 pixels (not a very much difference). But everything in general much alike/same.

For me, better stick with the Oppo F7 (in a practical way), since F7 is a little cheaper than F9 (also with faily specifications). Or if you want, spend a little bit more time on the phone you are using right now. And in time, surely eventually Oppo will do Launch a new phone with a little bit high specifications then you can have that one. We do all know the trends on phones are very fast, so let’s not keep up with the pace. Manufacturers are the only one benefiting from it.

RoseKaizer

F9 and F7 has almost the same specs. My sister have F9 opposition and I notice that the camera is ok, battery life is longer than other.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.