What is your thoughts about using Samsung phone?

sampot

Im a Nokia user before,but when the Nokia were gone i decided to used Samsung phone. I see that these phone is verry quality phone and has a good service,it also has a good camera? i can say that it is also like Nokia,verry usefull gadget and it is long lasts.

Rodney Olson

I am on same boat with you, I also used a Nokia phone 12 years ago, it was nokia 6300 series and at that time, it was a great phone that everyone wished to have it. But since Samsung and Apple released new their smartphones, I took one and see that they are great smartphones till now.

For Samsung smartphone, it is easy to use because it use Android OS, great camera by the way and especial thing is, I like using 2 Sims on this smartphone which didn't have on old products of Apple.

romy_ter

Yes Nokia those days - the very popular phone of 90's. But now I'm also a Samsung user. I never had a problem ever with my smart phone. If something got wrong on my phone, Samsung always update me on what to do. Even with apps, never had a problem because its always compatible on my phone unless its not available to my country but the rest I'm very satisfied.

Aeolos

Supporting dual sim cards is really the reason why I like having a samsung phone as my daily driver. The main reason behide it so I can switch network carriers whether which network has a better coverage on a given area. Travelling is very hard and having your phone as a personal savior when you are lost can be very much appreciated.

daisy02

I also had samsung phone. This phone is great to be used.

RoseKaizer

Samsung is a nice phone, I used to use it and I am satisfied to have which is samsung brand. Maybe you can also see reviews in internet.

jeffreyjose48

Using a Samsung phone is good. I have a Samsung Galaxy phone today. Its so easy to use. What I really like about this is its very fast. Its very fast online or offline. I highly recommend for you to buy Samsung.

Emsiness

I'm a Samsung phone user before until I observed that its camera's quality became lower as time goes by. I do not know if this happen with other samsung user but I happen to experienced that its system became slow also. I recommend other brand of smartphones like iPhone, Vivo or Oppo. Oppo and Vivo are android phone which supports dual sim.

romy_ter

What I love about the phone was it has dual sim too so its convenient whenever I used the old or new one or different network to network, its really easy for me - its a friendly user I believe.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views