What is your thoughts about using Samsung phone?

sampot

Im a Nokia user before,but when the Nokia were gone i decided to used Samsung phone. I see that these phone is verry quality phone and has a good service,it also has a good camera😊 i can say that it is also like Nokia,verry usefull gadget and it is long lasts.

I am on same boat with you, I also used a Nokia phone 12 years ago, it was nokia 6300 series and at that time, it was a great phone that everyone wished to have it. But since Samsung and Apple released new their smartphones, I took one and see that they are great smartphones till now.

For Samsung smartphone, it is easy to use because it use Android OS, great camera by the way and especial thing is, I like using 2 Sims on this smartphone which didn't have on old products of Apple.

Aeolos

Supporting dual sim cards is really the reason why I like having a samsung phone as my daily driver. The main reason behide it so I can switch network carriers whether which network has a better coverage on a given area. Travelling is very hard and having your phone as a personal savior when you are lost can be very much appreciated.

Using a Samsung phone is good. I have a Samsung Galaxy phone today. Its so easy to use. What I really like about this is its very fast. Its very fast online or offline. I highly recommend for you to buy Samsung.

I'm a Samsung phone user before until I observed that its camera's quality became lower as time goes by. I do not know if this happen with other samsung user but I happen to experienced that its system became slow also. I recommend other brand of smartphones like iPhone, Vivo or Oppo. Oppo and Vivo are android phone which supports dual sim.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.