How to Recover iCloud Password Using Phone Number?

BillEssley

Hello,

I've encountered an issue with my iCloud password and I'm looking for expert advice. Specifically, I need to know how to recover my iCloud password using my phone number. If any of you have successfully gone through this process, could you please share the step-by-step instructions or any useful tips?

Thank you in advanced!

HelenR

If you need to recover your iCloud password using your phone number, follow these steps:
  1. Go to Apple's Account Recovery Page: Visit the Apple ID account page: appleid.apple.com. Click on "Forgot Apple ID or password?"
  2. Enter Your Apple ID: Enter your Apple ID, which is typically your email address associated with your iCloud account.
  3. Choose the Recovery Method: Select "Use trusted phone number" as your recovery method.
  4. Verify Your Phone Number: Apple will send a verification code to your trusted phone number. Check your phone for a text message or a phone call and enter the verification code on the website.
  5. Reset Your Password: After verifying your identity, you can create a new iCloud password. Make sure to choose a strong and unique password.
  6. Update Password on Devices: Once your password is reset, you'll need to update it on all your Apple devices, including iPhone, iPad, Mac, and any other Apple services you use.
Remember to keep your password secure and consider enabling two-factor authentication for added security in the future. If you face any difficulties during this process, Apple's official support can provide further assistance.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views