• Razer

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Samsung

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Microsoft

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters

Joey Mercado

I would like to ask the BestSmartphone forum members about their thought of what is the most and consider as Best Laptop for them, Including the Brands and Specifications of the product. Thank you..

axivwater14

The best laptop for me will be the Msi, because I am a gamer, this laptop will surely fit for those gamers who wants to have that fantastic and realistic gaming experience. The Msi laptops have really amazing features that will surely be the best for those gamers in the whole world.

EfficientNinja

I would recommend ASUS as the best laptop brand for me because their laptops especially their gaming or business lines have great quality builds and the specs are worth every penny. I've been using my ASUS gaming laptop for over 4 years now and I do not have any issues with its performance yet. :)

Joey Mercado

The best laptop for me will be the Msi, because I am a gamer, this laptop will surely fit for those gamers who wants to have that fantastic and realistic gaming experience. The Msi laptops have really amazing features that will surely be the best for those gamers in the whole world.
Oh I heard also that Msi, is really a good laptop brand to consider especially for gamer like, you I highly appreciated your reply and can you site also here what is your Model of your Msi laptop so that our viewers will have their idea also , for I know some of our member here are also a gamer like you. Thank You

Joey Mercado

I would recommend ASUS as the best laptop brand for me because their laptops especially their gaming or business lines have great quality builds and the specs are worth every penny. I've been using my ASUS gaming laptop for over 4 years now and I do not have any issues with its performance yet. :)
Wow,thank you for your feedback and That is really highly appreciated , your proof of testimony will be a great help for our forum members to consider ASUS when buying a laptop.
Because me myself is also an ASUS user just recently brought my laptop last 2016 with a model of K556U , with the following specifcations,

What about yours?

Attachments

• latop.jpg
    latop.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 18

Martinsx

I think that when it comes to laptops, people go for what works for them. I started out with DELL laptops and I did enjoyed using it back then before I switched over to using HP products and ever since then, HP has been the best for me.

Good luck when you finally make a decision on which particular brand to purchase and I hope it works perfectly for you.

EfficientNinja

Wow,thank you for your feedback and That is really highly appreciated , your proof of testimony will be a great help for our forum members to consider ASUS when buying a laptop.
Because me myself is also an ASUS user just recently brought my laptop last 2016 with a model of K556U , with the following specifcations,
What about yours?
Thanks! I have my ASUS N550JK since 2014 and it still runs latest games but on low-medium graphics settings. It was worth every penny! :)

Joey Mercado

Thanks! I have my ASUS N550JK since 2014 and it still runs latest games but on low-medium graphics settings. It was worth every penny! :)
Wow It seems that on our cases ASUS are really working for us I am hoping that our member of this forum will get to read this convo of us so that they will have an idea on how ASUS is good to be as personal laptop. ( And we are the new ASUS Ambassadors ,jk) :) Thank you again

Joey Mercado

I think that when it comes to laptops, people go for what works for them. I started out with DELL laptops and I did enjoyed using it back then before I switched over to using HP products and ever since then, HP has been the best for me.
Good luck when you finally make a decision on which particular brand to purchase and I hope it works perfectly for you.
Thank you for your reply and really appreciated this one, Yes I am also using some Hp Products but not in Laptop but for printers scanners, BUT same as yours they are also functioning well. Okay nxt time I will buy laptop I will consider this one, May I know your laptop unit for reference also. Thank you

Martinsx

Thank you for your reply and really appreciated this one, Yes I am also using some Hp Products but not in Laptop but for printers scanners, BUT same as yours they are also functioning well. Okay nxt time I will buy laptop I will consider this one, May I know your laptop unit for reference also. Thank you
My laptop unit for reference? I don't understand what you mean by this. Please kindly put your question in a way that I can grasp, so that I can easily answer the question.

Thanks.

Keen2write

I love my laptop which is an Acer aspire 5935g it as the main functions and accessories I need as I work online. I am also in the middle of thinking about upgrading to Alienware laptop.

These are expensive but totally worth it if you are wanting to play the top of the range games. They have some excellent ones on beast gaming.club. As for my Acer I will still keep as it as all my work on but if you want a cheap laptop Acer aspire 5935g are great models and ideal for the basics what you would use laptop for like many word and Excel and the Internet.

Elizabeth_Page

Acer brand is the best for me. It has good specs and very durable. My company gave me an Acer laptop 6 years ago and until now I'm still using it. A lot of my friends were so amazed at this. It's still very functional.

DenisMNE

I personally use Lenovo.It is my first laptop, being using it for 2 years and so far I am very much satisfied with it.
It was cheap, looks durable and I had no major issues with it.
Having a good laptop is always connected with having a good wallet, but for now I will stick to Lenovo and change to Mac once I am able to afford it.

bcflaw

In the past I used a lot of different laptop brands like Samsung, Lenovo and ASUS. Unfortunately they never really lasted too long and all had their individual flaws that didn't make me buy the same model again. But as soon I've tried out one of those small and powerful Dell models I've finally been satisfied with all aspects. Specifically the XPS 13 has now served me very well for several years and the performance is still superb.

Joey Mercado

In the past I used a lot of different laptop brands like Samsung, Lenovo and ASUS. Unfortunately they never really lasted too long and all had their individual flaws that didn't make me buy the same model again. But as soon I've tried out one of those small and powerful Dell models I've finally been satisfied with all aspects. Specifically the XPS 13 has now served me very well for several years and the performance is still superb.
Good thing you have found the right and perfect laptop match for you. So sad that you have encountered sad experiences with the other laptop Brands. Thank you for sharing

Joey Mercado

I personally use Lenovo.It is my first laptop, being using it for 2 years and so far I am very much satisfied with it.
It was cheap, looks durable and I had no major issues with it.
Having a good laptop is always connected with having a good wallet, but for now I will stick to Lenovo and change to Mac once I am able to afford it.
Thanks mate for the information, I think I heard a friend of mine who is also satisfied with the performance of his Lenovo Laptop. If I am not mistaken he bought a Lenovo Flex 2? last 2016? haha Sorry if I am wrong just sharing

Joey Mercado

Acer brand is the best for me. It has good specs and very durable. My company gave me an Acer laptop 6 years ago and until now I'm still using it. A lot of my friends were so amazed at this. It's still very functional.
Two (2) of my cousins using Acer Brand as their reference because for them they are satisfied enough with the features and performance of the said brand so when my other cousin decided to buy laptop they recommend Acer, Now there are 3 of my cousins using Acer, 1 Asus ( me) and other 1 was Dell

DenisMNE

Thanks mate for the information, I think I heard a friend of mine who is also satisfied with the performance of his Lenovo Laptop. If I am not mistaken he bought a Lenovo Flex 2? last 2016? haha Sorry if I am wrong just sharing
I have Lenovo ideapad 110.
It has 15 inches screen and I have it for about 2 years.
I am happy with it for now.
Yes, your information is right.Lenovo Flex 2 exists but it was out few years before 2016.

DenisMNE

I have no idea what an Msi laptop is.
Could you be kind to provide me with more details ?
What is the difference between regular laptop and gaming laptop ?
I have a brother who is a game but he uses a laptop that is like mine, not meant for gaming.

J53772

Personally, I have used HP, Acer, and ASUS laptops, and so far I don't really have issues with them. If you're looking to buy a laptop, make sure it fits your purpose. Acer ones are really good for gaming as well as the HP ones. The one that I'm currently using is ASUS. It's really good if you're on a budget. It's great if you're into movies and netflix because it has great speakers and it's also lightweight.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views