• Razer

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Samsung

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Microsoft

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters

Joey Mercado

I would like to ask the BestSmartphone forum members about their thought of what is the most and consider as Best Laptop for them, Including the Brands and Specifications of the product. Thank you..

axivwater14

The best laptop for me will be the Msi, because I am a gamer, this laptop will surely fit for those gamers who wants to have that fantastic and realistic gaming experience. The Msi laptops have really amazing features that will surely be the best for those gamers in the whole world.

Joey Mercado

Joey Mercado
Oh I heard also that Msi, is really a good laptop brand to consider especially for gamer like, you I highly appreciated your reply and can you site also here what is your Model of your Msi laptop so that our viewers will have their idea also , for I know some of our member here are also a gamer like you. Thank You

DenisMNE

DenisMNE
I have no idea what an Msi laptop is.
Could you be kind to provide me with more details ?
What is the difference between regular laptop and gaming laptop ?
I have a brother who is a game but he uses a laptop that is like mine, not meant for gaming.

Melancholy

Melancholy
Gaming laptops usually tend to have a GPU (like a CPU but more for graphics), more RAM (at least 8GB) and a better CPU. They're also more optimised for gaming, so have better battery lives gaming than gaming on a regular laptop, and can include features that make gaming easier.

MSI is a company that sells 'high tier' gaming laptops and towers, like Dell and such. I've never had an MSI laptop so I can't really say much about it.

EfficientNinja

I would recommend ASUS as the best laptop brand for me because their laptops especially their gaming or business lines have great quality builds and the specs are worth every penny. I've been using my ASUS gaming laptop for over 4 years now and I do not have any issues with its performance yet. :)

Joey Mercado

Joey Mercado
Wow,thank you for your feedback and That is really highly appreciated , your proof of testimony will be a great help for our forum members to consider ASUS when buying a laptop.
Because me myself is also an ASUS user just recently brought my laptop last 2016 with a model of K556U , with the following specifcations,

What about yours?

Attachments

• latop.jpg
    latop.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 23

Martinsx

I think that when it comes to laptops, people go for what works for them. I started out with DELL laptops and I did enjoyed using it back then before I switched over to using HP products and ever since then, HP has been the best for me.

Good luck when you finally make a decision on which particular brand to purchase and I hope it works perfectly for you.

Joey Mercado

Joey Mercado
Thank you for your reply and really appreciated this one, Yes I am also using some Hp Products but not in Laptop but for printers scanners, BUT same as yours they are also functioning well. Okay nxt time I will buy laptop I will consider this one, May I know your laptop unit for reference also. Thank you

Keen2write

I love my laptop which is an Acer aspire 5935g it as the main functions and accessories I need as I work online. I am also in the middle of thinking about upgrading to Alienware laptop.

These are expensive but totally worth it if you are wanting to play the top of the range games. They have some excellent ones on beast gaming.club. As for my Acer I will still keep as it as all my work on but if you want a cheap laptop Acer aspire 5935g are great models and ideal for the basics what you would use laptop for like many word and Excel and the Internet.

Elizabeth_Page

Acer brand is the best for me. It has good specs and very durable. My company gave me an Acer laptop 6 years ago and until now I'm still using it. A lot of my friends were so amazed at this. It's still very functional.

Joey Mercado

Joey Mercado
Two (2) of my cousins using Acer Brand as their reference because for them they are satisfied enough with the features and performance of the said brand so when my other cousin decided to buy laptop they recommend Acer, Now there are 3 of my cousins using Acer, 1 Asus ( me) and other 1 was Dell

DenisMNE

I personally use Lenovo.It is my first laptop, being using it for 2 years and so far I am very much satisfied with it.
It was cheap, looks durable and I had no major issues with it.
Having a good laptop is always connected with having a good wallet, but for now I will stick to Lenovo and change to Mac once I am able to afford it.

Joey Mercado

Joey Mercado
Thanks mate for the information, I think I heard a friend of mine who is also satisfied with the performance of his Lenovo Laptop. If I am not mistaken he bought a Lenovo Flex 2? last 2016? haha Sorry if I am wrong just sharing

bcflaw

In the past I used a lot of different laptop brands like Samsung, Lenovo and ASUS. Unfortunately they never really lasted too long and all had their individual flaws that didn't make me buy the same model again. But as soon I've tried out one of those small and powerful Dell models I've finally been satisfied with all aspects. Specifically the XPS 13 has now served me very well for several years and the performance is still superb.

J53772

Personally, I have used HP, Acer, and ASUS laptops, and so far I don't really have issues with them. If you're looking to buy a laptop, make sure it fits your purpose. Acer ones are really good for gaming as well as the HP ones. The one that I'm currently using is ASUS. It's really good if you're on a budget. It's great if you're into movies and netflix because it has great speakers and it's also lightweight.

Joey Mercado

Joey Mercado
Thank you for your reply. Yes indeed it is a great thing to consider that when you buy laptops or gadgets make sure you know your purpose why you will buy this and yes there are certain laptop brands that will be enough for gaming, watching videos and other things. Thanks for the insight :)

Embassynight

Personally, I only have been using Acer as my handy laptop as I only use it for writing research and thesis. If your daily work only requires for you to use the microsoft office and your usual email and facebook, Acer is the best choice for you. The disadvantage of Acer is that it is not for gaming purposes - especially the cheaper units. I enjoy Acer because of its durability and affordability.

tedzk26

For windows, It might be Microsoft themselves. The have awesome laptop(Surface Book) and tablet(Surface Pro) as well as laptop+Tablet hybrid that are great in spec sheet as well as performance. But their prices are high and they are little bit costly compared to other windows laptop with same hardware.
There are some optional brand like Dell, Acer, HP, etc. which produce fine windows laptop.
In terms of mac os, there is only one company i.e. Apple which are little bit overpriced.

Fishbate

I have an HP Laptop 15-BS004NE that i have been using for about a year now. Its a present from my wife. In my experience, this laptop serves it purpose in terms of entertainment, efficiency and durability. I'm been using this for my work and other computing activities. The hardware and software specifications are quite remarkable.

1525328680492.png

Here are some details...

-Hardware

Product number
2CH89EA
Product name
HP Notebook - 15-bs004ne
Microprocessor
Intel® Core™ i3-6006U (2 GHz, 3 MB cache, 2 cores)
Memory, standard
4 GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)
Video graphics
AMD Radeon™ 520 Graphics (2 GB DDR3 dedicated)
Hard drive
1 TB 5400 rpm SATA
Optical drive
DVD-Writer
Display
39.6 cm (15.6") diagonal HD SVA anti-glare WLED-backlit (1366 x 768)
Keyboard
Full-size island-style keyboard with numeric keypad
Pointing device
Touchpad with multi-touch gesture support
Wireless connectivity
Intel® 802.11b/g/n/ac (1x1) Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® 4.2 Combo
Network interface
Integrated 10/100/1000 GbE LAN
Expansion slots
1 multi-format SD media card reader
External ports
2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 (Data transfer only); 1 USB 2.0; 1 HDMI; 1 RJ-45; 1 headphone/microphone combo
Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
38 x 25.38 x 2.38 cm
Weight
2.1 kg
Power supply type
65 W AC power adapter
Battery type
4-cell, 41 Wh Li-ion
Battery type note
User-replaceable battery
Webcam
HP TrueVision HD Camera with integrated digital microphone
Audio features
Dual speakers

-Software

Operating system
Windows 10 Home 64
HP apps
HP Audio Switch; HP CoolSense; HP JumpStart; HP Sure Connect
Software included
McAfee LiveSafe™
Pre-installed software
Netflix
Software - Productivity & finance
1 month trial for new Microsoft® Office 365 customers

Have a great day:coffee:

Joey Mercado

Joey Mercado
@Fishbate Thnak you for your reply ,, And including the specification so that some of our members will have their idea which laptop brands they will consider the next time they want to buy :) and include in their must have list :) Thank you

bernztein_22

bernztein_22
I am also using an HP laptop and it works so well for me, in terms of office works, watching movies, browsing and some games. Though I'd say that what is perfect for me may not be perfect for you and for others. It all depends on our habits. If you are an avid fan of hardcore games, you better get a laptop with better specs.

Joey Mercado

Joey Mercado
@bernztein_22 yes you are correct, Some laptop specifications may depend upon on the user's needs and wants and the reason why they want to have a laptop, cause there are specific laptops that was really designed for hardcore gaming. And by that their specifications was really great then, Thank you for your reply

Lazard

I would like to ask the BestSmartphone forum members about their thought of what is the most and consider as Best Laptop for them, Including the Brands and Specifications of the product. Thank you..

HP itself is not that great but they have a cool brand named Omen. It's a "gaming" brand but it's relatively classy even with the classic (IMO ugly) red and black look. Their laptops are very powerful and not that expensive.

51h8f8WRGjL._SL1000_.jpg

A brand I never tried but always wanted is Gigabyte. Esthetically, their laptops are really pleasant and far from the classic "hardcore gamer" style. The price is the problem (the cheapest one is 1000$)

gigabyte-p57x-v6_ff3e951bc6b03230__450_400.jpg

Reactions: Admin

Joey Mercado

Joey Mercado
@Lazard Thank you for your reply and including the specifications for this type of laptop for sure some of our member really amazed as well with this one especially those who are in the gaming world too. Thank you

Miss Tery

Hi! Right now, I'm using Acer Aspire ES 14 laptop and I am very much satisfied with its features. It has already 4 GB DDR4 Memory which made this laptop less to lag matched with its intel core i3, 2.0 GHz CPU capacity. Well, I admit that it is not a gaming laptop since it doesn't have its installed video card but if you just want to know best laptop mainly for office use and not for gaming, I suggest to use also this one because aside from its good specs, it is not also costly compared with other laptop :). We are already using it for 3 years approximately.

puregrace

I would always choose a Dell laptop because I have been working with Dell for 3 years. I know how it works and how the hardware performs. Every Dell laptop is manufactured with a purpose and hence there are many Dell laptops as per your requirement.

Even then, I prefer "All In One Dell XPS 18 Portable" because it has amazing features of both laptop and tablet.

1. 8GB DDR3 RAM
2. 512 GB SSD
3. Intel HD Graphics card with 4000 GPU
4. 2 USB 3.0 ports
5. 3.5mm headphone
6. Built-in Feet
7. Undock Feature
8. It can be viewed in 178 degrees
9. Adjustable Stand
10. 3rd Generation Intel Core processor i7-3770 processor
11. Wireless keyboard and mouse
12. The battery is excellent with 5 hours of life
13. Multi-touch screen is 18.4”
14. Full HD with 1080p
15. Weighs 5 pounds

I took these images from Dell.com to explain more -

tablet-xps-18-mag-965-features-module-1a.jpg

tablet-xps-18-mag-965-features-module-1b.jpg

tablet-xps-18-mag-965-features-module-1c.jpg

Lost93

Absolutely nobody can give you a precise answer to this question because there is something like that, especially since the performance and characteristics of the computers are changing extremely fast.

Someone will tell you that these are exotic laptops that are out of the competition of the Alienware type and the like, others will tell you that they are HP and Dell that are extremely good but their price often does not monitor the performance, the price / performance ratio is not very favorable in comparison with other manufacturers, although performance is unmistakably excellent, the third will say that they are Asus and Toshiba, especially Asus from the ROG series and Toshiba with the Qosmio series, which also have their extremely bright moments.

Kayel

Asus.. It may not be the best but it depends on what you're using it for. They actually have strong value laptops. It can offer you wide range of varieties of model depending on your preference. For strong performance and long battery life you may opt for Zenbook 13 UX331UN, ROG Zephyrus for gaming not to mention its ultrathin and sleek design, and if you're after durability and sturdiness Flip 231SA.

kathness

Most of my classmates and friends in college use Asus. I don't know why but I really love the design of Asus laptops. They look really chic and simple at the same time. They have this minimalist design which looks really neat. I also have an Asus laptop and it still works up until now. It's an old model already but I think that just actually means the brand is indeed durable.

Joey Mercado

Joey Mercado
I totally agree with you, As I mentioned also in this forum that I have also an ASUS Laptop and up to this now I do not have any issue regarding the product. Hoping that ASUS will keep the quality product when they are inventing and upgrading to new design :)

bleach123

I noticed that almost all of my co-workers are using Asus. I think Asus has released laptops that are durable and with chic designs yet inexpensive (value for money). But I guess it all boils down to your preferred specifications that will help you what to choose.

wilyhamarens

If you using applications for business purposes or education, you definitely need a Macbook. Programmers, graphic or web designers, and coders prefer love Mac OS X. In this platform, you can easily install and run all the main operating systems quickly.

However, this is not good for gaming and only few gaming applications are available. I'm referring to a well known games. So if you are a gamer, I suggest to purchase laptops from Samsung, Lenovo or Dell.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views