Quick and easy games for your Android smartphone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

uyai

If you like games that are in levels and you can win trophies for playing to bigger levels then you can try candy rush, it a neat game with really nice graphics and it gives one more pleasure as one climb each level and you will be happy seeing your trophies building up.I wish we could exchange those trophies for cash,I will have made some tangible sum monthly.it really a fun and interesting game.

thepixelboy

For me I would like to Recommend Banana kong, For it has a Wacky Gorilla Character, It was my favorite among the other games, The Gorilla has so many Friends, A wild boar that helps him break rocks with bananas, a Giraffe that helps him remain on top of the trees, a toucan that helps him fly from the waters , a snake that helps him slide from the bamboos and a cheetah to give him a head start, this game for me is very addicting and you could play it even if you are offline.

original-56ce0b22bf.jpg

kaisantos2229

Well, there are so many good and easy mobile games for your android mobile phones out in the google play store but it rarely depends on what you like. I have some suggestions in mind that I think you would like. If you are a fan of simulation games I suggest you should try SimCity BuiltIt. And if you prefer role playing games then you should try Clash of Clans or Mobile Legends. But if you feel like you want more action then I suggest you should try games made by GLU or Gameloft. I hope my suggestions will help you find the game you like.

Kakashi2020

You could download wordscapes. Its a crossword game that helps you a lot in learning definitions, spellings of seldom used words.
in the English language.

It helps you to discover new and unfamiliar words to broaden your vocabulary.

httplyka

You can download mmm fingers! It's so addictive. The game is challenging and it will test your patience and ability to dodge. Go for it!

ElGuapo96

Hey there. Angry birds is one of those games that are extremely fun and time just flies by with them. There are constant updates and patches, so it will never get monotone or old :)
angry.jpg

Another one that you should definitely give a go is Subway Surfers. It's a game where you progress, earn gold to buy cool skins and items. And it is also one of those games that won't lag your phone and will occupy you for a long time.

subawaya.jpg

jamprayer

@CyberAlchemist Maybe you can give us an idea of what genre of game you are interested in so that we can give you some list of games that suits your preferences. Also consider if you want to play online or offline games.
I am an android user and I just check Play store if there are games that piqued my interest. In addition, reviews of the games on play store can checked so you can have an idea of the other users' game experience.

Maybe you can check out these links. These are few of the games I played before and is worth trying.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fingersoft.hillclimb
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.haythamstudio.swiftcolor
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chillingo.tinytroopers2.android.rowgplay
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.supercell.clashroyale (Online)

marvz0101

I am looking for a few quick and easy games to install on your Android smartphone and playing. Do you know some, please suggest names and reasons why you like them?

If possible, please share link to games on Play store for Android or App Store Downloads on iTunes. I would check details there.Thanks!

How about trying Lara Croft: Relic Run
It is not the usual running game like Temple Run like you have to collect coins and beat your own hi-score. It is a running game with firing pistols and other weapons to collect. Graphics are perfect. It is a running game with non-stop action! You should try that one!

images.jpeg

Reactions: ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96
Wow, that game seems so fun. Love those run-type games, alongside with the likes of Subway Surfer :) Is it only limited to Android or can it be run from another OS? Also what phone specifications would you recommend to be able to run this?
Seems like a pretty graphics heavy game, don't really think that a mid-tier phone would be able to run it.

Great proposition, though, creative :)

tiong8d

I am looking for a few quick and easy games to install on your Android smartphone and playing. Do you know some, please suggest names and reasons why you like them?

If possible, please share link to games on Play store for Android or App Store Downloads on iTunes. I would check details there.Thanks!

If you want a game for past time, this game is very quick and easy and very fun to play even when you are offline. It can also be online when you are gonna play tournaments and already strong enough to face other players. Try to play the game Tap Titans or Tap Titans 2. It is very easy to play you will just tap your screen so that you will be able to kill that monster. Every level has 10 stages and you need to kill the mini boss at stage 5 and final boss at stage 10. If a fairy pops in your screen, tap that and it will drop a certain reward. You can hire many heroes after gaining coins from the monsters that you killed. You can also level up your heroes so that your tap damage and their damage will increase for faster clearing of levels. And there is an option that you will be rebirth when you already cannot beat the level. It is called "Prestige". The game is very addicting and I highly suggest you this game with your friends. You can do tournaments and beat your friends online. Another one, if you prestige, you will receive certain artifacts so you can buy items for you. It has different boosters and will definitely increase your gameplay. The diamonds also can help you but i suggest you use the diamons on higher levels (200 and up levels). I look forward to your feedback when you try playing this game. Good times!

Anastacia08

If you're into puzzles, I suggest you try Wordscapes. It is a very simple crossword puzzle yet challenging for your vocabulary and brain. You can improve your vocabulary while enjoying at the same time.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.peoplefun.wordcross

If you want a little adventure I suggest Zombie Tsunami. I know its a bit outdated but I still enjoy this game. It's fun and challenging while the zombies eats the humans.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.mobigame.zombietsunami

Have fun with these games!

jan22

if you like tank games the you gotta play "POCKET TANKS" its got many features like many exciting weapons to equip, you can compete with other players around the world and has nice relaxing sounds while you play. plus you can play it online or offline! to me this is the best game.

EfficientNinja

Lineage 2 Revolution is a good mobile MMORPG game if you are into MMOs. I've spent hours playing this game when it was released.

You can play this game while AFK. You just set your character to auto farm nearby monsters to level up and farm monster cores to increase your stats. I usually set my character to AFK farm before I sleep at night with an Android emulator on my PC to not ruin my smartphone's battery life.

Here's the app download links for both Android and iOS
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lineage-2-revolution/id1259014919?mt=8
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.netmarble.lin2ws&hl=en

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.