How to change OPPO keyboard size quickly

BillEssley

The keyboard interface directly affects the view of your smartphone. This article will show you how to easily and quickly resize the OPPO keyboard to fit your requirement.

1. How to change OPPO keyboard

Step 1: Open Settings > Select Additional Settings.

Step 2: Select Keyboard and input method > Select Default keyboard.

Step 3: Select the type of keyboard you want to use.

2. How to customize OPPO keyboard size

Step 1: Open Settings > Select Additional Settings.

Step 2: Select Keyboard and input method > Select the keyboard you are using.

Step 3: Go to Options > Select Keyboard Height.

Step 4: Choose the height level for the keyboard

3. Some notes when customizing the keyboard size

You need to determine the desired size, if the keyboard size is too large, when it is activated it will take up a lot of screen space, affecting the viewing of content.

If the keyboard size is too small, the input operation will be easily misspelled because the character buttons are too close together.

4. Some common errors with Android keyboard

In the process of using the phone may encounter many problems. The keyboard may not display when you need to enter data, the virtual keyboard buttons do not work, the characters on the keyboard are confused, etc. A lot of errors can happen to the phone, the keyboard.

You can try updating your phone, upgrade the operating system to improve them.

On your Android phone, the menu buttons (soft keys) can still be affected by common malware. You can try restarting your phone to let your phone fix them on its own.

Thank you for your interest in my article. Hope this article will bring you useful information.

I didn't have an OPPO smartphone but I could apply this for my android smartphone, more smartphones has same features and functions so we can use tips to optimize or fixing problems on my smartphones.

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.