Dual or Single SIM Card slots smartphones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

axivwater14

I think it is an advantage, because two sim slots is a big help in terms of communication. You will not worry anymore and you can manage your time well because you will not change network and change your sim because it has only one slot through dual sim.

kathacompany

Yes i think it is an advantage but there are other phones(not chinese ones) that have a dual sim slots too, it really is an advantage specially when you have two numbers for two different networks or you have two numbers that is seperated as your personal number and other number. If you're thinking of buying one, i suggest buy the ones with two sim card slots

iris2992

It is good to have a dual sim phone. Most people nowadays have two phone numbers, one is for personal use or the one they use for texting/calling family and friends, the other one is for work/business. This way, you will know who's calling especially if it's an unknown number, you'll know what it's about.

It would be better also if your sim cards are from different networks so in case you're in a place where one network has a poor signal, you can use your other number.

Eberitte

Dual sim serves its purpose to me very well. First, the first sim is for personal use, and the other one is for work and school. Second, the other sim card has weak signal on certain geographic locations compared to the other one. It's always good to have theother sim to back you up.

raenamor

This is an advantage if you are a business man or a business agent where you needed to expect calls from your clients. If you use it just for your personal purpose and you don't expect people to call you on a frequent basis, why keep another one? However, if you are comfortable with having dual SIM card, it is for your advantage indeed.

JB Fernandez

Most Chinese smartphones have two SIM Card slots, is this an advantage over other phones with just a single slot?

China phones is so vulnerable and easy to get broken. Don't buy it. When it comes to sim card availability, Yes it is somehow convenient. But still has a lot of concern on this. Specially when you got to use the wrong sim card in sending SMS or Calls.

Petrichor

It really depends, if you have a 2 active sim cards and you both use it daily, yeah. That's a great advantage for you.

Goldqueenie

I do agree with you, personally I love phones with dual sim since I use one line for communication and the other for banking. It is really helpful especially since you won't need to have two phones.

rizzywrites

If you are into business, it's actually better if you have dual simcard phone because it would be less hassle. Take note as well the software or hardware of these phones.

MomoStarr16

For me i will go on dual sim slot. It is very helpful especially if you are into business. Making easy to communicate in every person you encounter in your business if they are having different sim provider. And you will guess when you will need aan extra slot. So having 2 is a safe way on buying smartphone. :)

Nards33

Dual sim phone is an advantage simply because you can have 2 different networks in one phone. You will have more coverage and call or text friends and relatives with different carriers. Dual sim gives you better connectivity. Allows you to receive calls from two networks. I have been a dual sim user and I've never encountered a problem with the performance of my phone even with the battery usage.

ruelbermudez

There are a lot of advantages of having 2 sim cards slot no doubt about. But in some cases like for me who is doing a lot thing in business for example clients are calling from time to time. I have to use 2 sim cards for business and personal purposes. Unfortunately, sometimes because of the urgency of the calls/texts that I have to answer, I mistakenly used the number that is not for that particular purpose.

argel24

Dual sim maybe advantage yes but for me, I prefer a single sim card per smartphone because using smartphones with two sim card makes me confuse and I cannot use them at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.