Looking forward to get a new phone this February. Any suggestions?

marciayudkin

It depends on your budget or how much money you will have to buy a new smartphone. After knowing your budget, we can suggest you a good one.

The second thing is you will choose which OS for your smartphone, popular ones are iOS, Android and others. Which OS is in your mind now?

Ninjas1611

Say around 15k, my preferred OS is Andriod, I am not a big fan of IOS.

Rodney Olson

Rodney Olson
With a good budget like this, and you prefer Andoid then you should go with this Samsung Galaxy S8 plus. The infinity display even looks better than iPhone X :love:

galaxy-s8-plus.png

kathacompany

There are a lot of new android brands that might cost a lot less than the others with the same specs but you should consider which would still be with you in the long run, there's also a lot of other things to consider, RAM, pixels, internal storage, screen display could you maybe be a little more specific in what are you looking for in a phone?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jim15

I suggest if there are a carrier of Oppo smartphone in your country which is around 13k to 18k pesos. It has a good camera cause it's a camera phone and also has a medium specs for gaming.

kaisantos2229

If you are looking for a smartphone that has an outstanding camera for capturing photos then there is no better smartphone out there that can beat a Sony XZ phone. Try it..

okissabam

okissabam
I agree on this one. If you are tight on budget why not try Sony XZ. Not only it has a good camera (23 mp main camera, 13 mp front camera), it is also water proof and has a dual sim feature. Only downside is that the external memory has a maximum limit of 256 gigabyte.

axivwater14

You should try samsung products, it is very cheap and most of their products are outsanding and remarkable. In terms of camera, samsung are also one of the top list. But, it depends on you.

Vinsanity

For smartphones that are cheap yet with good camera quality, I think Asus Zenfone 5, Max, Laser or Selfie suits your desired specs. You can buy these from about 100 to 200 US Dollars. I've been using Asus Zenfone Max for two years. Aside from good quality of the camera which is 13 Megapixel primary camera with autofocus and 5 MP front camera, the battery life is very good. With your cellular data turned on for about a day, your phone's still alive. So you can post an album of 500 or even more pictures to your social networking site even if your internet is slow. You won't get dead bat easily. In addition to this, I would like you to know that it is 2GB RAM, so you can play online games as well like Mobile Legends smoothly.

Last edited:

mrnndsyrfbc

For me, I personally like Oppo F5 selfie expert. It is just like the iPhone but it is android. It is really good for taking pictures and selfies. This is actually a nice phone and it doesn't cost so much like apple products.

MomoStarr16

Definitely I suggest that you get a phone that has an Android system rather than iOS. It will be less costly and more friendly user for you. iOS is not a user friendly phone that makes you annoy if you are not used to it. But if you are a long tim iOS user an iphone X is great for you.

coolprogramer36

If you are looking for a smartphone with a good camera and budget friendly, I highly recommend Nokia 5. It is a mid-range phone and cost only 19.60 USD. It has a 13 MP auto focus camera on the back, 8 MP camera on the front. It also has the latest generation Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 430 processor designed for excellent battery life and improved graphics.

LoloyCabiling

I can recommend you to try out LG, which is a pretty decent brand in smartphones after Samsung. Panasonic is also a good maker of smartphones and I can give you two options of each brand to consider for yourself.
1. LG Stylus 2 Plus - This has been lauded and acclaimed by many users for being extremely responsive and fast in performing its actions.
2.LG Stylus 2
3. Panasonic Eluga Ray Max
4. Panasonic Eluga Ray X

But if you are looking for a more affordable smartphone with a good quality display and camera, you can see the Oppo F3. Accordingly, the pics taken from this phone is like DSLR quality.

Nards33

I would suggest Oppo F1s. This smartphone is best especially when you do a lot of photo sharing on social medias. It is a "selfie expert" because of its 16-megapixel front camera giving you clear decent pictures even in low lit areas. It is very dependable with its long battery life, could almost take quality pictures the whole day. All functions working very well, there's no lagging. Good build standard and really worth buying.

HciR_Elv

I have Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra for like 4 months now and I love it. It has a 6 inch display with a 23 megapixel camera and 16 megapixel on the front with a selfie flash. I enjoy gaming on this phone as the big screen help bring a good involvement. It's resolution doesn't appear pixilated and it has good viewing angles. Lastly, it has a non removable charging technology, which reduces the charging speed and this also helps to extend battery life.

MaryJane1823

I have my OPPO F1s now and honestly its really great and affordable. For only $350 you can have a 5.5 inch super AMOLED screen. 16 megapixel for the main camera and 13 megapixel for rear camera with a flash. It also have 3gb ram and 16gb rom that also good for gaming. :)

DenisMNE

If you still haven't bought it already, go with an iPhone.If you have the budget go with the last one if you can afford it, if not, in my opinion it is totally safe to buy anything starting from an iPhone 6.
Mine is being useful for years.

Keen2write

The new Samsung s9 looks pretty awesome with the amount of new features you can do on this device. But saying that aswell the Google pixel is a decent mobile phone with great storage built in and the camera is amazing.

I took a photo on the on the Google pixel and the smoothness of the image and quality it's for me 100% clear.

Martinsx

Before giving you any suggestions, I would like to ask whether you prefer Android or iOS phones?

Your response would determine the kind of suggestion or recommendations I would offer to you.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads