I'm looking for a music making app

Dracindo

Does anybody know a good and preferably free music maker app? Something on which you can play many kinds of musical instruments on and preferably work in layers. So for example, on one layer you put the drums, on which you repeat a certain sound once every second and a certain beat once every four seconds. Then on another layer, you could put in another instrument and let it play something. Then when you play it altogether, you got yourself some music.

I don't really need this for anything, but it could be a good and relaxing way to pass time when I'm on the bus or I'm having a break. But I also want the possibility to export what I can make to my computer.

LiaPalasin26

I needed one too since my eldest son needs an application like this for his projects, I did some research and try some of this apps I found in Google Apps Store.

1. DJ Studio - Well maybe the 10 million download and apps review will speak for themselves. Producing your own music beat is easy with this app because of its user friendly interface.

2. Caustic 3 - I highly recommend it. It works great for me. It has everything I need to create music. You can create your rack from up to 14 machines, including lots of synthesizers and a song sequencer. I also love the graphical interface and the features work great. I've had no issues with the app crashing or any of that.

3. Nanoloop - This app had everything I was looking for from great tools and a easy to use tabs.While rather simple on the surface, it's actually quite powerful under the hood and allows designers to create a lot of different styles of music.

4. Music Maker Jam - For the this is one of the best music production apps on the market today. This app allows you to produce your own amazing tracks and music beats with their huge selection of options available. The music range is huge and spans to anything from hip hop and funk to techno and even jazz. There is even the option of recording your own vocals. It's a one stop shop for people looking to produce their own tracks and possibly delve into the music industry.

Dracindo

Dracindo
DJ studio is a mixer, where I use already existing songs and edit them. Not what I'm looking for, but thanks for showing it anyway.

Caustic 3 looks more like it, although it looks very overwhelming. It could also be really easy after using it for a little while. Practice makes perfect right? I'll keep this one in mind.

Nanoloop costs €3,59 for me and the images don't really impress me, compared to the other 2 apps.

And lastly, Music Maker JAM. I'm not sure about this one. It looks to use already existing songs, but for all I know, they could also be short beats...

I'll be trying out 3 of these and see if anything satisfies my needs. Thanks for showing them to me (y)

Older threads
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.