iPhone X vs. Galaxy Note 8?

ColdFlameChris

I will always and definitely choose Samsung Note 8 rather than any iPhone device not because they're cheaper but because of the specs, features, quality, durability, and style are truly remarkable. I'm not a fan of any Apple products since it's too expensive and the specs look prehistoric for me (sorry for my term XD). There are lots of things that you can do on Note 8 that will truly satisfy your needs and I'm pretty sure that you won't regret it. Good luck on choosing for your phone. :)

Marian Junior

IPhone X and Galaxy Note 8 are the most popular phones announced this year. Both have similar screens, both have the latest technology and both cost a lot. Put next to each other, and compared only to hardware, it's a partial advantage for Galaxy Note 8. IPhone X has a 5.8 inch screen in Super retina resolution (2,436 X 1,125 pixels), it has a Bionic A11 processor with six cores, 3GB of RAM, double camera with 12 megapixel sensors at f/1.8, respectively F/2.4, a front camera of 7MP and IOS 11. It's loading through the Lightning port.

Galaxy Note 8 has 6.3 inch screen in QuadHD + resolution (2,960 x 1,440 pixels), Exynos 8895 processor with eight cores (with Snapdragon 835 comes in China and USA), 6GB of RAM, double camera 12 megapixel with f/1.7, respectively F. 2.4, a front camera of 8MP and Dovie D Nougat. Charging via USB-C port.

What IPhone X and Galaxy Note 8 have in common: both withstands the water, loads wireless, have fast charge (with the indication that at IPhone X you buy a suitable charger separately), use the same type of screen, but at different resolutions, they have cameras with optical stabilization and both Allow you to sign in using facial scanning. And here begins the differences. where Galaxy Note 8 is based only on the image, IPhone X has a camera that scans your 3d face in 30,000 points.

Galaxy Note 8 also has a fingerprint sensor, even though it is put on its back and difficult to reach with a normal phone jack, IPhone X has augmented reality features and a way of illuminating the photos brought to the premiere on a phone. Galaxy Note 8 has an eight-core processor and more RAM, but software optimization on IOS 11 makes your Apple phone as fast, if not faster in some cases.

# # If you like IOS, then the choice is simple: iphone X. s newest, best, with optionsunavailable on iphone 7 or iphone 8. If you like Android, then the choice is complicated. Besides Galaxy Note 8 there are other good phones!

timothypangilinan

In terms of practicality with more adaptable options and more user friendly, I would prefer Samsung Galaxy Note 8. Almost every specs details of Samsung Galaxy Note 8 beat the specs of Iphone X.

However, what I love about Iphone X is its ability to shoot 4K videos. That makes the latest Iphone marks the top quality. The quality of its camera to shoot 4K size is as good as DSLR camera.

Pinz27

If I were to choose between the two I'll pick Galaxy Note 8. I'm a practical person. I always consider which one is more useful to me. One thing I would consider is battery life, bigger screen and most importantly it's affordable too! I'm thinking lately to try iPhone because most of my friends have it, they told me that it's cool and fun. Well, let me think first. Hmm. :)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views