How to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro 2018?

Hey Alex, follow these steps
Step 1: Go to "Settings" and select "Advanced Features".

Screenshot_20180128-092959.png

Step 2: Choose "Palm swipe to capture".

Screenshot_20180128-092812.png

Turn on the feature and now you can capture your smartphone screen with a palm swipe only.

Good luck!

Sev7en
I think this covers everything.(y) But may I also add and suggest that if thread starter doesn't want to use the bloat he/she can also use a third party application offered at the playstore. There are several applications to choose from offering the same task but with different styles and perks. ;):)

Fishbate

I don't see any buttons to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro 2018. Can you guys tell me the way to do this?
Just simultaneously press the home and power button to take a screen shot. This feature is quite good actually. You can do the screenshot while opening videos, files , and browsers. After you have taken the screen shot, there will be a notification on your upper left corner screen...it's like an image icon. Hope this help.

To know if ever your phone is original or fake just check the imei
Go to your dial pad and type *#06# and get the imei and check your imei in the imei checker in the google and see it if your phone manufacturer is that brand or not

Need to capture what's on the screen? But your phone didn't have any physical button ?You can take a screen shoot by downloading a certain app called "Screenshot Easy". Here's the external download link (Not from the Playstore but safe) : https://screenshot-easy.en.uptodown.com/android. Just open the app and take a screen shoot . I hope it will help.

I dont know if the same also on samsung galaxy J2 prime . Just long press home button and long press the off button at the same time at it will do the screenshots.hope this information will help you.:)

You just have to press the home button and the power button together, and when it snaps a picture it indicates that you have screenshot it successfully.

Hi. You can try this:
  1. Open the desired screen that you want to take a picture;
  2. Simultaneously press Home and Power button to take a screenshot;
  3. In a second edge of the screen will flash, confirming the creation of the screenshot. You will hear a distinctive sound pictures.
  4. Now, take a screenshot you will find in Gallery (Gallery) or My Files (My Files).

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.