How to turn off in-call volume on Samsung 10+?

harrygreen90

I am having trouble turning off the in-call volume on my Samsung Galaxy S10+. Can anyone please guide me through the steps to disable the in-call volume? I've tried adjusting the volume during a call, but it doesn't seem to turn off completely. Any tips or tricks would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Rodney Olson

There are a few possible ways to do this:

Method 1: Use the volume buttons. During a call, press the volume down button until you see a mute icon on your screen. This should turn off the in-call volume completely.

Method 2: Use the sound settings. Go to Settings > Sounds and vibration > Volume and drag the slider for In-call volume to zero. This should mute the in-call volume permanently.

Method 3: Use the developer options. Go to Settings > About phone > Software information and tap on Build number seven times until you see a message that says “Developer mode has been turned on.” Go back to Settings > Developer options and enable “Disable absolute volume.” This should lower the in-call volume significantly.

I hope this helps you with your problem.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
  • Deleted
  • Deleted by Admin
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.