Repeated calls shown in recent calls list in iPhone?

Rodney Olson

I just looked at the recent calls list because I missed a call from my mom and I saw that all of the calls listed were repeated so that each call appears twice in the list with the same time. I have AT&T. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this and how I can solve it?

HelenR

There are a few potential reasons why your recent calls list is displaying duplicate entries for each call. Here are a few troubleshooting steps that you can try:
  1. Restart your phone: Sometimes simply restarting your phone can fix software glitches that are causing issues like duplicate call logs.
  2. Clear your phone's cache: Clearing your phone's cache may also help fix the issue. To do this, go to your phone's Settings app, then choose "Apps & notifications" > "See all apps" > "Phone" > "Storage & cache" > "Clear cache".
  3. Check for software updates: Make sure that your phone's software is up to date. Sometimes software updates contain bug fixes that can resolve issues like this.
  4. Contact AT&T: If none of the above steps resolve the issue, contact AT&T customer support. They may be able to identify the root cause of the issue and provide a solution.
I hope this helps!

Newer threads
Replies
Views
  • Deleted
  • Deleted by Admin
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
  • Deleted
  • Deleted by Admin
Replies
Views

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.