How to enable LED light around camera cutout and more in Samsung Galaxy S10?

harrygreen90

Hi there, how can I turn on the LED light around the camera cutout on my Samsung Galaxy S10? Are there any other settings I can adjust to enhance my phone's LED features?

Rodney Olson

To turn on the LED light around the camera cutout on your Samsung Galaxy S10, you can follow these simple steps:
  1. Open the "Settings" app on your phone.
  2. Scroll down and tap on "Display".
  3. From there, tap on "Edge screen".
  4. Select "Edge lighting".
  5. Turn on the toggle for "Edge lighting" to enable it.
  6. You can customize the style and color of the LED light by tapping on "Edge lighting style" and choosing your preferred options.
Once you have enabled the edge lighting feature, the LED light around the camera cutout will light up when you receive notifications or calls. You can also adjust the settings to show the LED light for specific apps or contacts.

In addition to the edge lighting feature, you can also adjust other LED settings on your Samsung Galaxy S10. To do this, follow these steps:
  1. Open the "Settings" app on your phone.
  2. Scroll down and tap on "Accessibility".
  3. From there, tap on "Advanced settings".
  4. Select "Flash notification" to enable it.
  5. You can customize the flash notification settings by selecting "Flash notification style" and choosing your preferred options.
The flash notification feature will make the camera flash on your phone light up when you receive calls or notifications. This is a useful feature for those who may not be able to hear or feel their phone's notifications.

I hope this helps.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views