Best Mobile Operating System

What is the best Mobile OS

• Android

• Android Custom OS (Cyanogen, Lineage etc.)

• iOS

• Windows Phone

• Firefox OS

• Tizen

• Other (specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lazard

Hi !

I always wanted to ask you guys, the biggest question : what is the best Mobile OS ?

We know the most used are Android and iOS, followed by Windows Phone but the louder is not the wiser.

Answer the poll and explain your answer in the comments, I would love to hear about your opinion !

Winn04

If you intended to use mobile phones for just browsing the internet,social media and mobile games then you should go with android or iOS for it is built for that. Its interface is very easy to understand and use. And if you will use mobile phones to get an extra tool for your work related tasks then windows phone is a wiser choice. For its OS is designed like a computer where in you can much conviniently access and use tools for windows like Microsoft office tools and other apps that necessary for work.

Annejk18

For me, its iOS because it simply suit my needs. The interface, the speed and some key features are really good.

Lazard

Lazard
Could you give an example of a "key feature" that differs from Android ? I'm an Android user and I never used a iPhone so I'm genuinely curious

bernztein_22

I am an android user since birth hahaha. So my obvious answer is android. I have not owned an iOS device yet so I can't make so much comparison. One thing that I love about Android is the vast selection of games from play store.

carol0502

I don't know much about iPhone and Windows phone but I've tried using an iPhone before and I'll say that it's not easy to use so I'll choose Android since that is the majority and I am amaze how you can easily understand the features even the upgrade features. I don't have any bad reviews as an Android user.

vpatella

iOS in my opinion is better for user simplicity. Android is much more plastic software that allows more user access to finer details.

superman2727

iOS for me because it gives a good performance for the user. iOS is simple as you think but it doesn't let you to feel outdated. They give better features for every update!

Melancholy

Android. It's much more flexible and developer-friendly. It allows different brands to use the software and is more privacy-focused than OSs like iOS and Windows Phone. Android has much more uses than most OSs, which is why it's so popular. Less experienced end users, like the elderly or those who are not very good with technology, can find it a little difficult to use at first.

amarkayam

android seems to be best operating system as majority of users are android . Android is user friendly as compared to iOS which is another best mobile operating system after android.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.