How to show only contacts with numbers in Samsung s10?

harrygreen90

Hi everyone,

I have a Samsung Galaxy S10 and I want to know how to show only contacts with numbers in my phone app. I have many contacts that have only email addresses or other information, but no phone numbers. I don’t want to see them when I open the phone app or when I search for contacts.

Is there a way to filter out contacts without numbers and only show those who have numbers? I have tried looking in the settings and searching online, but I couldn’t find a solution.

If anyone knows how to do this, please share your tips with me. Thank you very much for your help.

Rodney Olson

There are two possible ways to do this:

Method 1: Use the built-in contacts settings. Open the Phone app and select the Contacts tab. Select the three vertical dots in the upper-right corner of your display and choose “Contacts settings.” Select “Display” and then enable “Show contact with phone numbers only.” This should hide contacts that don’t have phone numbers on your phone app.

Method 2: Use a third-party app. If the first method doesn’t work for you, you can try using a third-party app that can filter out contacts without numbers. One example is Simpler Contacts & Dialer, which you can download from Google Play Store. After installing it, open it and go to Settings > Contacts > Show Only Contacts With Phone Numbers.

Once you have completed these methods, your contacts list will only show contacts that have phone numbers saved in them. You can also toggle off this option to revert back to showing all of your contacts again.

If you want to search for a specific contact, the filter will still apply and only show contacts with phone numbers. However, if you manually search for a contact that doesn't have a phone number saved, it will still show up in the results.

I hope this solves your problem.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
  • Deleted
  • Deleted by Admin
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.