How to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android quickly

smarttips

Synchronizing contacts between iPhone with iPhone/iPad by iCloud is extremely simple but how to transfer contacts from the iPhone to Android?

Most current iOS users already have an iCloud account, and we'll take advantage of downloading the contacts file for syncing to Android. Or if you've already backed up your contacts using iTunes, you can use available vcf file.

From browser on your PC, go to iCloud home page, enter your iCloud account:

Go to Contacts, then press Ctrl + A to select the entire number of existing contacts. Select next gear icon - Export vCard. A vcf file will tell you to download, save the most easy to find.

From your browser, continue visiting Google Contacts page to synchronize your contacts to Gmail that will be used on Android:

Sign in to Gmail, select More - Import - CSV or vCard file - Find the downloaded vcf file in the previous step.

How to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android quickly.png

Go back to the interface of your Android device: Go to Settings - Sync (or Settings - Gmail account depending on your device) and turn on "sync contacts" to complete transferring contacts from iPhone to Android.

ElGuapo96

So you basically need to have iCloud installed and you need to have all information on it? Nevertheless, great post, well explained and very useful. Definitely a like from me, i'm screenshotting this in case i ever need to transfer my contacts. Thanks, buddy :)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.