Transferring files from Samsung S7 to iPhone 8?

Rodney Olson

How can I transfer my music and photos from Samsung S7 to iPhone 8? My music and photos are saved on my SD card, not on the phone's internal storage. For contacts, I think i can use a sync features on Android or iOS but for files that storing on my SD card, I don't know which is the best way to transfer them. Can you help me solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

tobale

First connect your Samsung S7 to pc via usb cable in MTP mode, then transfer your music and photos to pc. Link your iPhone 8 to pc via usb cable, use ios assistant tool to help you import all music and photos to your iPhone 8.

joshy404

You can actually download an application that can easily transfer your files to any mobile operating system and even on PC. It is compatible to Android-to-iOS sharing.
Just search on your playstore and appstore "ShareIt". The GUI is friendly-user. Once you open it you'll know what to do. However, I will still leave a link for the tutorial below.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Recommended threads

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.