Best Android games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

morecules

Its a popular game, you can search it on google play store and if you're a apple user its also available in Apple App Store

The game is all about word puzzle where you guesses what word is that and its very addicting and you can play it any time. There many scenery you can unlock and points you can earn, the points help you unlock the level . I will insert some screenshot below.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180202-075444.png
    Screenshot_20180202-075444.png
    520 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20180202-075428.png
    Screenshot_20180202-075428.png
    308.7 KB · Views: 15

adrianr56

I highly recommend Monument Valley (and Monument Valley 2)! They're great little puzzle games with a really charming aesthetic and a simplistic, but pleasing soundtrack. It'll bend your brain a bit, but it's never really frustrating and you get that great "aha!" feeling pretty often when you solve a puzzle.

I'd recommend checking out some of the gameplay in this video:

You can get it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ustwo.monumentvalley&hl=en

DoItDifferent

My favorite game has always been the "clash of clans" it will always be in use because of those who are addicted to this game. But when the "clash royals" entered the gaming society it was outbroken with the same clash of clan lovers. Has it is based on card collection many people love to do those continuously. We can say that some of them still love to play "candy crush" but it's not in time trending game. Even simple games like angry bird, temple run, hill climbing, ninja jump etc.. are also popular and interesting to spend our spare time happily playing games.

Joey Mercado

In this week I have more free time and I am going to play games for fun. Do you know any best Android games that you have ever played? please recommend me with name, link download, images and video gameplay if you're possible.

Hello I am the type of person who likes to play and I am also using smartphone with Android processor, however even though I am the type of person who likes to play games thru mobile apps I am also the type of person who get boring easily also with the game. However I would like to recommend the game Called "Rules of Survival, : Its just a new game and in demand now because of its graphics and tactics, On this game you can play it Alone/Solo or by team it can be Duo, Squad or Fireteam consist of 5 members, it can be your friends who had the application also instaleeed on their pc/ mobile phone or it can be a random of players all over the world, as of now there is 150 million players worldwide, so there will be chance to you to get bored especially if you are the type of person who likes action games.

On this you need to be or your team need to be the Last Man Standing competing with others , this game have similarities with the game "counter strike" . I am not a fun usually of this kind of game cause I usually like to play games academically likes, riddle games, mathematics questions, chemistry questions something like that, but when I found it and play it with my friends I became slightly addicted or in short I like it , cause even you are a beginner you will like it for sure.

Hope you will try and hope we can be friends too, so that you have your team mate.

You can download it thru Playstore or you can try this link:

https://www.rulesofsurvivalgame.com/

Hope you can watch the link below so that you can easily understand what I mean,

You can follow some of their sites for updates and news :

Twitter :
These are some of the pictures of the Rules of Survival Game

Attachments

• Rules of Survival 1.jpg
    Rules of Survival 1.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 14
  • Rules of Survival 2.jpg
    Rules of Survival 2.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 13

charmie

The last android game that I played was Clash of Clans, where in I kind of spent most of my day playing it. What I loved about it is the game play, there are lots of strategies to choose from, to play that game you must have an impeccable timing and eye to hand coordination. To add to that, you must also be able to control your nerves, because this game is kind of nerve wracking sometimes. It's an online game and very popular, your team can play among other teams from all over the world. Sadly I stopped playing the game because it affected my social life, it also took it's toll on my job. If you choose to play this game you must be able to put extra time to be better in it, you'll be raiding a lot of enemy bases in order to earn gold that you'll use that strengthen your defenses and level up your troops. Believe me it's very addictive, specially when you are winning, but if your not that dedicated and can't spend that so much of playing time then this game is not for you, it would affect the team in general, so they might decide to kick you out of the clan. If you don't belong in a clan the things that you can do inside the game is limited, so Clash on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads