Best old school Pokemon-like game on Android!

JBeleren

Hi everyone,

I just want to share to you all the best old school pokemon-like game i have played on android. It's name is BULU Monster and is free to download and play on the app store. It's basically like Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green as the title suggests but with better and cuter graphics. The story is quite different but I won't spoil it for you.

There is an online aspect to this game and it is quite addicting and thoroughly enjoyable. You can battle other players around the world in daily tournaments for rewards like items for your monsters and random special monsters that you can only get online, there's also a weekly special tournament that only lasts for two hours and only the top 10 in points for that span of time will receive the special reward for the week, be it an item for ultimate evolution of a certain monster or rare monsters themselves!

I know that there are other games like this out there but I haven't tried them all, if you have played another game like this please share your experience with it as well as details about the said game.

Attachments

• bulu.jpeg
    bulu.jpeg
    26.9 KB · Views: 9

Dracindo

Looks kind of nice, but there are better Pokemon like games out there. Evocreo for example. It isn't free, but it comes really close to being an original pokemon game. There is a demo version of the game available, so you can download and see.
Not saying this game looks bad, but it doesn't quite feel like Pokemon to me. Could just be me wanting the original game on my phone, rather than ripoffs.

Newer threads