Turn vibrate on/off when receiving or ending calls on Samsung

marciayudkin

Samsung provides vibration feature when receiving and ending calls to help users recognize whether the call is connected or not via vibration is very useful. When you make a call or end a call, it vibrates to alert you. Here is a tutorial on how to turn vibration on the Samsung smartphones.
The steps to apply on Samsung smartphones as follows:

Step 1: Access the call application.

Step 2: Select the "Three dots" icon and select "Settings".

Turn-vibrate-onoff-when-receiving-or-ending-calls-on-Samsung-3.jpg

Step 3: Select "Call Alerts".

Turn-vibrate-onoff-when-receiving-or-ending-calls-on-Samsung-1.jpg

Step 4: You select the option "Vibrate when answered" and "Vibrate when call ends".

Turn vibrate onoff when receiving or ending calls on Samsung 2.png

When you have followed these instructions to turn vibrate on/off when receiving or ending calls on Samsung, you will be assured when your receive a phone call your device will vibrate, or it will vibrate when calls ends. That help you know that you have stopped the call. Wishing you success and have the best experience with your smartphone.

Iqbal19851

Well it seems quite a hassle to have it on in my point of view. i think even without this its easy to find out whether the call is gone through or when it disconnect,or an other thing can happen when already vibration is turned on on your device during the call may you get a notification or a text from any other person.So that time also you phone does vibrate.But its a matter of choice though what you like to do while using your smartphone.

TitaniaLee

I think that its a long process to turn it on. I don't need the vibration feature all the time. I would just need it if my phone is off my hand which happens quiet rare. Is there any faster access for this?

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.