How to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro 2018?

Alex_smith

I don't see any buttons to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro 2018. Can you guys tell me the way to do this?

BillEssley

Hey Alex, follow these steps
Step 1: Go to "Settings" and select "Advanced Features".

Screenshot_20180128-092959.png

Step 2: Choose "Palm swipe to capture".

Screenshot_20180128-092812.png

Turn on the feature and now you can capture your smartphone screen with a palm swipe only.

Good luck!

Sev7en

Sev7en
I think this covers everything.(y) But may I also add and suggest that if thread starter doesn't want to use the bloat he/she can also use a third party application offered at the playstore. There are several applications to choose from offering the same task but with different styles and perks. ;):)

Fishbate

I don't see any buttons to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro 2018. Can you guys tell me the way to do this?
Just simultaneously press the home and power button to take a screen shot. This feature is quite good actually. You can do the screenshot while opening videos, files , and browsers. After you have taken the screen shot, there will be a notification on your upper left corner screen...it's like an image icon. Hope this help.

gamingadict

To know if ever your phone is original or fake just check the imei
Go to your dial pad and type *#06# and get the imei and check your imei in the imei checker in the google and see it if your phone manufacturer is that brand or not

coolprogramer36

Need to capture what's on the screen? But your phone didn't have any physical button ?You can take a screen shoot by downloading a certain app called "Screenshot Easy". Here's the external download link (Not from the Playstore but safe) : https://screenshot-easy.en.uptodown.com/android. Just open the app and take a screen shoot . I hope it will help.

renan1217

I dont know if the same also on samsung galaxy J2 prime . Just long press home button and long press the off button at the same time at it will do the screenshots.hope this information will help you.:)

Reactions: Rodney Olson

Rob Reece

Rob Reece
I am sure your Samsung galaxy J2 prime will have same feature and you only need to activate it by enabling Palm swipe to capture.

I used this way and it is more convenient than using home + off button.

JB Fernandez

Long press the home button together with the power off button. Or you can also consider downloading a screenshot application on the google play store.

Khine012

You just have to press the home button and the power button together, and when it snaps a picture it indicates that you have screenshot it successfully.

Noe_lyn

Just press the home button and the power button together, or at the same time.

GraceElynna

Hi. You can try this:
  1. Open the desired screen that you want to take a picture;
  2. Simultaneously press Home and Power button to take a screenshot;
  3. In a second edge of the screen will flash, confirming the creation of the screenshot. You will hear a distinctive sound pictures.
  4. Now, take a screenshot you will find in Gallery (Gallery) or My Files (My Files).

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views