My reasons as to why the Galaxy S9 is superior to iPhone

Bravosi

1) The fast charger comes with the box!
Fast-charging is a feature that has often come in handy, and it comes standard with the Galaxy S9.
Meanwhile, if you want to take advantage of the iPhone X's fast charging, you either need to buy a separate charging item.

2) Galaxy is cheaper
As we all know iPhone is very expensive, while the galaxy one is not.

3) Flexibility
S9 features that give me extra flexibility options: the fingerprint sensor, the microSD card slot, and the headphone jack.

Now I know these are not GREAT reasons, but it's at least something. :)

gal.jpg

BillEssley

As we all know iPhone is very expensive, while the galaxy one is not.
iPhone is only expensive when you buy the latest model of it. If you choose lower models, then it can give you a good price.
S9 features that give me extra flexibility options: the fingerprint sensor, the microSD card slot, and the headphone jack.
Exactly, I used this phone and it is very fast and awesome screen display. :)

Dracindo

iPhone is only expensive when you buy the latest model of it. If you choose lower models, then it can give you a good price.
Same goes for the Samsung devices, really. While an older model of an iPhone could be sold be €350,00, there's the Samsung counterpart of that iPhone at €250,00. The price gap is smaller when they get older though, but it's still a hundred euro's difference where I live.

Also, "these are not great reasons"? I daresay every single spec is important. Even the smallest of things matter. Completely different subject: Yesterday, me and my girlfriend went to McDonalds, and they gave a Pokemon figuring of Dialga in the Happy Meal. She got the Happy Meal just for the Dialga, but was amazingly surprised that there was also a random Pokemon card with it.
Again, it's a small thing that you may not have had your sights on, but it's still a lovely little extra that makes you even happier.

alex991

As a Samsung fanboy myself, I do believe the S9 is a better phone overall. However, when compared to an iPhone X, I do have to give credit to Apple where credit is due. The iPhone X beats the S9 in a large number of benchmarks.

Older threads
Newer threads
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.