I need help in order to create my own smartphone.(I know that sh*t is crazy)

CalinPopa47

Hello everyone,I am a tech enthusiast and I love everything about smartphones.I have been dreaming for years to create my own device,and that's why I'm writing this post.Of course,it sounds crazy when some random dude asks a community for help in order to create a phone,but,trust me,I need your help 24/7.
On one hand,I need some opinions:What an actual user would desire from its smartphone?A bright vibrant screeen?Fast processor?Great battery life?A fluid operation system?
On the other hand,I need information,what would work and what wouldn't.
But,most importantly,I need technical help and some financial ideas.I'm not asking for your own money,but for some ideas to establish an income in order to have enough money to build the phone.
I'll post an image with my actual design idea,and of course the specs.
Basically,ANY KIND OF HELP will come in handy.
Thanks for your time,feel free to comment and sorry for some misspelling(I'm a bit nervous about this project)
Oh,and my name is Calin,and I'm from Romania,and my mind is open to all your contribution
in the image,the phone contains a double notched 5.9 inch 1080p OLED screen,4000 mh battery,latest snapdragon and adreno GPU,dual speakers and a SIMETRICAL design.Can't wait for your opionions.

schita telefon.png

Rita101

The specifications you want to use in your smartphone creation looks great but I would prefer it if you can work on improving the battery mAh capacity. 4000 mAh is averagely good in my opinion, so if it's possible to get it up to 6000 mAh, it would be better.

Good luck.

Rodney Olson

I am a tech enthusiast and I love everything about smartphones.I have been dreaming for years to create my own device,and that's why I'm writing this post.Of course,it sounds crazy when some random dude asks a community for help in order to create a phone,but,trust me,I need your help 24/7.
I am not sure it is just you or you have a company or a team to build a new smartphone. You will build it from scratch or buying parts of a smartphone and combine them to have a smartphone?

On one hand,I need some opinions:What an actual user would desire from its smartphone?A bright vibrant screeen?Fast processor?Great battery life?A fluid operation system?
I think it should be "YES" for all these questions :)

he phone contains a double notched 5.9 inch 1080p OLED screen,4000 mh battery,latest snapdragon and adreno GPU,dual speakers and a SIMETRICAL design.Can't wait for your opionions.
All these things are good for a good smartphone but you need to follow trending technology, which from your image doesn't have an infinity screen, in my opinion, it is hot right now and if you can not do this, you are hard to compete with other smartphone companies as Samsung or Apple.

CalinPopa47

Is just me,I want to build my own team in order to release this phone.The thing that I want to stand out is Stock Android and a beatuiful simetrical design.It's gonna be a lot of work but I can't wait to go further

Kwesi

You can design the power bottom to use only the user's finger print to power up the smartphone. And with that no one can have access to the information on the for let alone witch it on

blackmist

Try some slim design at least 5 inch display. Metal case with rubber coating. Invest your time with the specs. because that's what users are looking for. Try to combined quality camera with a hardcore gaming specs. That would be so awesome for us user who love photography and gaming.

zezar

I really like the smartphone especially if there are any specs that I like. One here is cheap but durable, wide but easy to handle, fast response and of course not laggy. I also want to be always updated and more secured and everything is there as best for gamings, cameras, locating and easy to use especially for seniors who want to be techy too. Nowadays there are so many smartphone brands coming out today in the market, so if you make a smartphone you will have new features that are just now visible as remote for lights or on television or anything new that can be more fun at low cost.

RoseKaizer

Android phone with.long lasting battery life or phone that can charge in solar light is good features for me.

KabiruYoungshark

Camera is something which you need to ensure that is great. The phone should also support the high tech features such as the most advanced software. It is also important to make it light and you can adjust the modern design. I love the concept of folded technology.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views