GearVita.com - Always Help You Save Money

gearvita

Hello friends,

This is Cathy from GearVita, we are the retailer of authentic brand consumer electronics. We are new here and hope you can communicate more with us, no matter what it is.

We are an online shopping site, aiming to provide you with the best service at the lowest price. Our products are mainly audio, Xiaomi electronics, smart wearable, smartphones, RC drones, smart home products, outdoor goods, and more, they are all at a very affordable price, welcome to pick and purchase. If you want to know more about GearVita, please click here.

Although we are still just a new website, the products may not be as much as you think, but we have been doing our utmost to develop the latest consumer electronics and improve our website. If you have any comments or suggestions on our website, products or services, also feel free come here to speak with us.

Moreover and more importantly, we will provide various promotions and new arrival notifications here, hoping you like and often come here to see.

Any question welcome to communicate with me. :)

Rob Reece

Hey Cathy,

If I buy your products online how can you will transfer them to me if I am not in your country? or which countries your company will support?

gearvita

gearvita

We provide Air mail and DHL for transportation and we transport to all over the world except for a few remote countries. If you don't mind, can you tell me which country you are? This way I can help you provide a reference. :)

Rob Reece

We provide Air mail and DHL for transportation and we transport to all over the world except for a few remote countries.

Who will pay fee for transportation? and how much?

If you don't mind, can you tell me which country you are? This way I can help you provide a reference. :)

I am in US but there are some friends in UK and Asia. I can buy for them and you an transfer to them? Is that okay?

gearvita

I am in US but there are some friends in UK and Asia. I can buy for them and you an transfer to them? Is that okay?

That is okay, we can transfer to these countries.

Who will pay fee for transportation? and how much?

It depends on what products you buy. The shipping costs are different for different products, you can refer to our product details page, which has specific country options and shipping costs to these countries, such as the screenshot below:
1533696839450.png

Dracindo

I haven't ordered anything from your shop yet, because I have never had the need for anything so far, and I usually don't go about buying new electronics, since I'm very responsible with my stuff or I don't need anything new yet (like a smartwatch). But I've been keeping an eye on your threads and they all look like pretty good deals.

Just wanted to let you know that I will definetly consider buying something from your store! :love:

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.