Lowest Price for New Xiaomi Mi A2 at GearVita.com

gearvita

The Xiaomi Mi A2 smartphone will be based on the Mi 6X. This means a metal construction will once again be present, with the front panel being adorned by a tall 6-inch display. Furthermore, Qualcomm's Snapdragon 660 will power the smartphone and it will be coupled with the choice of either 32GB, 64GB and 128GB of ROM.

Global Version 4GB RAM 32GB ROM Link: https://gearvita.com/xiaomi-mi-a2-5-99-inch-4g-smartphone-4gb-ram-32gb-rom-global-version.html
Global Version 4GB RAM 64GB ROM Link: https://gearvita.com/xiaomi-mi-a2-5-99-inch-4g-smartphone-4gb-ram-64gb-rom-global-version.html
Global Version 6GB RAM 128GB ROM Link: https://gearvita.com/xiaomi-mi-a2-5-99-inch-4g-smartphone-6gb-ram-128gb-rom-global-version.html

Main parameters:
5.99 inch 2160*1080 Pixel FHD+ screen
CPU:Qualcomm Snapdragon 660, Octa Core, 2.2GHz, 64bit, GPU Adreno 512
Android One (Base on Android 8.1 OS) , 4GB RAM + 32GB ROM / 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM / 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM
Dual cameras (one front two back): 20.0MP front camera, 20.0MP+12.0MP dual rear cameras
Dual Nano SIM card dual standby
Support FDD LTE/4G+/3G/GPS/dual-band Wifi/Bluetooth/Miracast/OTG/Type-C/ultrasonic fingerprint ID
Networking:
- 2G: GSM B2/B3/B5/B8
- 3G: WCDMA B1/B2/B5/B8
- 4G: FDD-LTE B1/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B20, TD-LTE B38/B40

Main Features:
● Greater display and better front camera
- Against the Mi A1 model, Mi A2 brings a number of enhancements that start right on the front with a larger screen with a higher resolution. This year's model has a 5.99 "display with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels, a aspect ratio of 18: 9 and a fineness of 403 ppi. The screen is protected by Gorilla Glass 3.
- The big upgrade has been met by fans of the selfies - Mi A2 has a front camera with a resolution of 20 Mpx (f / 1.8) above the screen.
● Beautiful photos with a dual camera
- Another enhancement can be found on the back, where there is a dual camera with 12 megapixel resolution (f / 1.8) and 20 megapixel (f / 1.8 brightness) with PDAF phase flash and LED flash.
- In addition to the camera, a fast and reliable fingerprint reader was also found on the back of the camera. The back is metallic, making the phone look elegant and solid.
● Sufficient performance
- Changes were also made in the device's bowels. The upcoming Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 replaced the eight-legged Snapdragon 660. It is "stacked" from four powerful Kryo 260 kernels up to 2.2 GHz and four Kryo 260 at 1.8 GHz. The graphics are provided by the Adreno 512 accelerator.
- There are several combinations of memory and internal storage, and even the lowest specification is sufficient for the smooth running of the operating system and applications.

Buy it with the coupon code "MISALE10" at GearVita.com, you can enjoy a 10% discount of both models. The price after discount is:
4GB RAM 32GB ROM: $233.08
4GB RAM 64GB ROM: $260.08
6GB RAM 128GB ROM: $305.99

Related products:
https://gearvita.com/xiaomi-mi-a2-lite-5-84-inch-4g-smartphone-global-version.html

NesMarcos

I am currently using a Xiaomi Redmi 5 and I am very satisfied with this brand. I have been using it for almost 10 months now and I haven't experienced any lagging. I believe Xiaomi units are incredibly made and durable for a maximum fulfillment of the user. Now, I am planning to buy another phone for my sister and looking at this post makes me say, WOW! My sister will definitely love this!

gearvita

gearvita

Yes, Xiaomi's products have always been known for their high quality and low price, so they have won a large number of fans. In order to give back to our customers, GearVita is now holding a Xiaomi brand sale. All xiaomi electronics can enjoy a 10% discount with the coupon code "MISALE10". If you like, you can check out the promotion entrance: https://gearvita.com/brands/xiaomi, the purchase is really affordable now.

lmbasacta715

Hi! This brand is highly recommended, Me and my family has been using xiaomi for several years now, and yes it is very durable. Unlike some fancy and expensive brands, xiaomi makes it very simple yet sophisticated. Giving the customers what they really need attracts more consumers. You would really think twice buying their phone because it is very cheap compared to same specifications by other brands but mind the quality of this phone; you will never be wrong buying it.

Joseph Julaton

I heard a lot of positive feedback from my friends regarding their Xiaomi experiences in particular Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro. One of my friend said as compared to other brand he didn't encounter so much trouble with this phone the camera is nice, good battery life and he didn't encounter too much lagging while playing Mobile Legend.

Annejk18

Xiaomi Smartphones really won't stop amazing me. Their phones are surely one of the best smartphone in the market now a days aside from the fact that the phone prices are very reasonable and way to cheap than huge company phone manufacturers like Apple and Samsung. What I like in Xiaomi is the durability and specs are high quality and high standards. They can compete to other leading brands. I'm using Xiaomi 4X now and it doesn't disappointed me at all.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.