Hello everyone!

Malcolmjr96

I just wanted to say hello!

My name is Malcolm, I'm from Canada, the great white north!

I'm in the process of looking for a new phone, so I'm hoping you guys can help me pick my new phone. I currently have Samsung S8 with the edge. I have to say I'm in love with this phone but I'm thinking of getting iPhone (i know :sick:) but I have a reason for this madness. I'm switching to an iPhone because most of my friends and family use iPhones so it only makes sense if I joined the Apple regime. Don't get me wrong, I like some Apple products such as the MacBook Pro.

But to wrap this up; I'm looking forward to chatting with many of you! I'm a very friendly person so if you want to talk about development or anything feel free to message me!

CalinPopa47

As long as you love the S8,I don't see a reason to switch to iPhone just because everyone else is an iPhone user :)

Malcolmjr96

Malcolmjr96
I agree with you there. But it's just that my family and friends all use imessage and facetime. I orginally saw a rumor that iMessage was coming to Android so I waited. But Apple has no plans of bringing iMessage to Android :(

mark86

You are very much welcome here. Regards to your concern, just use which phone you want. At the end of the day still you are the only one to decide.

choupy

Just like you, I used to have a Samsung but I switch to iPhone because most of my classmates have it. To be honest, I do not really like my iPhone. I prefer Samsung than iPhone because you can find many free apps on Samsung compare to iPhone. You can also download the music you like for free but that's not the case with iPhone.

Reactions: Malcolmjr96

Malcolmjr96

Malcolmjr96
I'm the same way! I dislike the iPhone, just for its limitations and I also find that Apple releases the same thing over and over. And I also believe iPhones are pretty basic.. that's my opinion though.

Maxwell

Hey Malcolm, welcome to the best smartphone forum on the net, I hope to see you around and reading your posts.

NesMarcos

Hello Malcolm,

It's nice to see you around! Looking forward to see your contributions here on the best smartphone forum. :)

MomoStarr16

Iphone is good but for more flexibility an Android phone like Samsung is a good choice for me.

Hope to see your post here. Just keep on asking advice and we are on it. :)

zezar

Hi Malcolm,
Welcome to this forum. Hope you enjoy it, because there is so much knowledge about smartphones to learn here. You can give or exchange information about smartphones. We can give you knowledge and gain knowledge of new smartphones and ideas about smartphones. There are many topics here that we can discuss and help each other. Not just about devices, as well as how it can help us.

BillEssley

Nice to meet Malcolm on this awesome smartphone forum. I like meeting new friends here and hope to see you around.

KabiruYoungshark

Welcome on board @malcomjr96. I hope you find the coziness and warmness that I have come to love with this place. Its a great platform.
It would help if we knew the features that you are after or you want to get a different experience of from what you are currently used to.

Last edited:

Annejk18

Hi Malcolm, nice to meet you. Regarding to your concern, I think the best phone for you is the one who is capable of fulfilling your needs in terms of technology. Both Iphone and Samsung are leading brands this days. It's really hard to say which is better. They have own unique feature. Maybe in your case just pick your taste.

jerahmeeltayag

Malcolm, I am having the same problem, I am being pressured by my relatives having an iPhone. I cannot participate on facetime and iMessage, I feel left out. Maybe I should switch.

killersoul13

Hi Malcolm, if you’re going to ask me on what phone should you use, for me it will be a samsung smartphone, just like the ones you have right now. Not only because of its physical features but also you can do much of anything else compared with an apple phone. However, if you want a phone that protects you and your privacy it’s a safe choice to use an iphone (because of it’s extra security measures).

But just like everybody said, in the end of the day you’re the one who’s going to decide what phone suits for your needs.

Rob Reece

Welcome to the forum. You will meet many phone users on this forum. Enjoy your stay here.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads