Describe your ideal smartphone

As I posted below,I want to create a smartphone which will appeal every user.Give me suggestions on what would you want from your daily driver

Maxwell

Size: 6 inches display
Dual SIM
Display full HD+
Battery life 6000 mAh
Infinity screen

They are basic specs that every users need. Also they are one of my favorite specs that I consider to have for a new smartphone.

Kwesi

Well what I will like you to add is a software that can help you track the location of the phone no matter where it maybe even if the sim is removed it should have a bark up program. And also you can also add a user identification code to prevent it from being formatted by other persons other than the user.

Samsung is the best brand that can describe my ideal smartphone. Everything is in it , even those features you didn't expect that exist is already built in.

Crisjean
I think your right. And when it comes to vlogging do they have what it takes? They also have this water resistant feature am I right? I think Samsung is the best phone in the market today. What do you think?

I suggest a phone with 5.5 inch display. 10-12 GB or RAM for hardcore gaming and 100GB of Memory with expandable memory card slot up to 500GB. 30 MP front and back camera. Metal case covered by rubber to support it when you suddenly drop the phone. Support LTE, dual sim. With finger print and face recognition for unlocking purposes. And some built-in security features that can protect your data with virus and other kinds of attack.

zezar

My ideal phone is that it has its own signal so it does not have to go to places that signal is strong. I would also like to include this cellphone in the personal identity of the person who owns it for the use of pretentious people. Additionally, it is important to place strong security for others to avoid if it is stolen by human beings.

i want a phone that has long battery life, the android version is very updated, and the ROM is 16Gb, clear camera and you can charge it in solar sun.

My ideal smartphone would be, has an excellent battery life that would last for 2 days in straight use. Has an expandable memory of 1 Terabyte and has 10 GB RAM. It must be in 32 Megapixel Camera. I want my ideal phone to have a very high security-- like face, eye or voice recognition.

Creating your own model would be too risky this days. There are a lot of competitors in the market. You should have a unique feature. Well, as a user of smartphone, my ideal type of a phone has a high storage capacity, clear hd camera, and long batery life. Oh please add, it should be cheaper than other brands.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
  • Awaiting approval
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest posts

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.