Describe your ideal smartphone

CalinPopa47

As I posted below,I want to create a smartphone which will appeal every user.Give me suggestions on what would you want from your daily driver

Maxwell

Size: 6 inches display
Dual SIM
Display full HD+
Battery life 6000 mAh
Infinity screen

They are basic specs that every users need. Also they are one of my favorite specs that I consider to have for a new smartphone.

Sheester

Samsung is the best brand that can describe my ideal smartphone. Everything is in it , even those features you didn't expect that exist is already built in.

Crisjean

Crisjean
I think your right. And when it comes to vlogging do they have what it takes? They also have this water resistant feature am I right? I think Samsung is the best phone in the market today. What do you think?

blackmist

I suggest a phone with 5.5 inch display. 10-12 GB or RAM for hardcore gaming and 100GB of Memory with expandable memory card slot up to 500GB. 30 MP front and back camera. Metal case covered by rubber to support it when you suddenly drop the phone. Support LTE, dual sim. With finger print and face recognition for unlocking purposes. And some built-in security features that can protect your data with virus and other kinds of attack.

RoseKaizer

i want a phone that has long battery life, the android version is very updated, and the ROM is 16Gb, clear camera and you can charge it in solar sun.

Lissiel

My ideal smartphone would be, has an excellent battery life that would last for 2 days in straight use. Has an expandable memory of 1 Terabyte and has 10 GB RAM. It must be in 32 Megapixel Camera. I want my ideal phone to have a very high security-- like face, eye or voice recognition.

Jelineex

I prefer my smartphone to have all the security features and fastest software. Heavy duty battery life with fast charging capacity. I want its audio to be loud and clear. I want the camera to be in a high quality and more likely to be a "dslr" type. A user friendly in an affordable price.

MomoStarr16

A phone that is cheap having a great supply of RAM. A device that is ready to move files from phone to SD without downloading any apps. And most important of all a phone that has a great kind of speaker.

Annejk18

Creating your own model would be too risky this days. There are a lot of competitors in the market. You should have a unique feature. Well, as a user of smartphone, my ideal type of a phone has a high storage capacity, clear hd camera, and long batery life. Oh please add, it should be cheaper than other brands.

mark86

That is amazing. I would buy a smart watch from you if that smart watch can be top from other smart phone now.

The goblin techies

I would love to own a smartphone with HD display to warch my favorite movies and videos and waterproof technology with latest corning gorilla glass for superb protection and of course a long battery life with at least 6,000 MAH to last my long hours of gaming. An 8GB ram for speedy and smooth processing and finally with at least 20 megapixel front and back camera with LED flash to capture great images and videos

super2licca

My ideal smartphone should be cheaper than other phones. The battery life should last for three days without recharging it. Should be dual SIM with large screen viewing but still pocket sized. And a faster phone with a clear camera.

Reactions: Dracindo

Dracindo

Dracindo
You have my way of thinking when picking out a new smartphone in the store: Cheap, long durability and decent specs, not a phone that wants to be a PC master race.

I will say however that three days is asking for a bit too much, unless you plan to only use it for texting and calling or something else that would make you turn on your phone once every day. It's possible, heck many phones can survive five days without powering down. But it'll depend on your own smartphone behaviour of how long it can hold on, but if you're not on it 24/7, 2 days should be appealing enough.

In the end, regardless of whether it can last one, three or even seven days, I would always recommend charging your phone daily. If not for now, then for later, when the life expectancy of averagely all phones in maximum 1 day.

Aeolos

My ideal smartphone would be close to iPhone 8 plus with additional things I would like to change. Its battery would be 4000 mAh so it really can last for whole day since I am a very heavy user. The glass back would be change into aluminum casing so it can be durable and not easily break when it falls. I personally don't like wireless charging so I can give up the glass back for all I care. All in all, the specs of the iphone 8 plus is considerably perfect for an ideal phone.

halaoiboom

My Ideal smartphone will be a good memory, high capacity, great graphics, great OS, durable, long battery life and of course a simple design. The first thing that I look at is the high memory. My phone is everything and that means all of the photos, videos, text message apps are there. So I need a really high memory and high capacity phone to store basically my life there. I'm a Gamer so a smart phone with great graphics & great OS is a plus. Most of the gaming apps have good graphics and needs good OS and it will reflect on the smart phone to experience its best quality. I need my phone to be durable. I'm not a type of buyer who buys the latest gadgets from time to time, if my phone can last up to 5 years then that will be a great buy. This also comes with a long battery life. I travel a lot and use my phone in all my work and leisure time so a long battery life can help me in my adventures. I'm not that particular in design and I really like simple design so that it won't catch any attention to the public and my surroundings. The simpler the design the better.

raymondhc

My ideal phone would need to have the followings .
-A good camera
-Durability
-Easy to use and convenient
-Runs smoothly and good fps for games

Dracindo

My ideal smartphone would be anything that can run any game smoothly, with a high battery capacity and at the very least has 8GB RAM and enough storage space. High quality camera isn't a requirement, so when I look for the cheapest device within my needs, I can ignore this. But since we are talking about the ideal phone, I assume that the price tag can be ignored. So an excellent camera would be wonderful.

Oh, and it has to be an Android. Even if I can get the latest iPhone for free, I prefer to stick with what I know best. I can adapt to new things, but I just prefer to stick to old habits, unless I'm no longer able to ignore change.

Aly

I would definitely love a phone that has a long battery life and with a big storage space. I also want a phone that can run a game smoothly and has a nice camera. I love to play games so I need it and I keep my files on the phone so I would prefer a good memory. A nice camera is an added bonus.

kaellic

My ideal phone would have to have a decent camera since selfies are a must now, and great processing speed, mobile gaming is a large part of my phone use, and most definitely a nice screen with high resolution.

zezar

My ideal phone is that it has its own signal so it does not have to go to places that signal is strong. I would also like to include this cellphone in the personal identity of the person who owns it for the use of pretentious people. Additionally, it is important to place strong security for others to avoid if it is stolen by human beings.

Kwesi

Well what I will like you to add is a software that can help you track the location of the phone no matter where it maybe even if the sim is removed it should have a bark up program. And also you can also add a user identification code to prevent it from being formatted by other persons other than the user.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.