Advice on next Android phone

OPOtester

Hello,

I'm currently debating what my next phone should be. I own a OnePluse One but it due for a replacement. The phone is really slow, even after a factory reset.
The new phone must be an Android phone. It needs to be fast. A good camera is not really necessary but would be nice. Also the memory must be expandable with an SD card.
My budget is around $400.

Do you have any suggestions?

BillEssley

With your budget, I would recommend you go with Samsung Galaxy A70 or OPPO F11 Pro 128GB waterfall gray color, they are mid-range smartphones at this time and you will have good specs and features from them. If you need a perfect screen then you can choose OPPO F11 Pro waterfall gray color.

OPPO F11 Pro waterfall gray color.jpg

novandak

I knew Android smartphones that meet your requirements and fall within your budget:
  1. Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro - This phone has a powerful Snapdragon 860 processor, 6GB RAM, and a large 5160mAh battery. It also has a 48MP main camera and expandable storage with an SD card.
  2. Samsung Galaxy A52 - This phone has a Snapdragon 720G processor, 6GB RAM, and a 4500mAh battery. It also has a 64MP main camera and expandable storage with an SD card.
  3. Motorola Moto G Power (2021) - This phone has a Snapdragon 662 processor, 4GB RAM, and a huge 5000mAh battery. It also has a triple-camera setup and expandable storage with an SD card.
All of these phones are fast and have expandable storage, and fall within your budget. The Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro and Samsung Galaxy A52 have more powerful processors and better cameras, while the Motorola Moto G Power has a larger battery.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Recommended threads