Help! Some Advice on Possible Samsung Upgrade?

glxyk1sses

Greetings fellow Samsung enthusiasts! :alien:

I have almost always been the type of person that really likes to stay up to date on the latest devices, whether it be phones, tablets, or video games. However, for the last two years I have actually had my needs fulfilled by my Galaxy S7, and not once have I felt the urge to get my hands on the S8, and now the S9 models. I love my Galaxy S7 A LOT guys. Tons, in fact!! With that said, however, I do think I am due for a little upgrade soon. Should I just go for it and try out the S9? Or is it worth holding out a little bit longer to see what may be in store for Samsung after the S9 series?

Dracindo

Honestly, you're happy with your Samsung Galaxy S7, and as long it still functions perfectly fine, I don't see why you shouldn't wait for the next one in the series. If your S7 breaks before any announcements are being made, then you could go for the S9. By that time, the price would've dropped a bit, and hey, it's 2 generations ahead, so it's gotta be better than what you love right now.

Of course, I'm speaking from the financial point of view. Perhaps wait for someone to give you a more in-depth sight on it, like a comparisson between S7 and S9, and then maybe conclude what the next one could turn out to be.

Nethmanila

I think you should stick for now is your favorite S7 phone because you are more comfortable in using that. Just try to wait a little more to change and upgrade it because every year there is new model that being launch so you can check the difference from one phone to another and then you can decide which model you like.

Puma

This is a pretty old post, so I'm not sure if you're still looking for advice here... but if you are, here are my two cents.

If you still like your phone, and it hasn't started to show any major signs of aging, then you can keep it. It's not like new phones are revolutionary, they're just improved. You don't miss a lot by having a 2 year old phone. That being said, I have heard rumors that the Galaxy 10's will be a lot more expensive and less frequent so a 9 might not be a terrible idea at some point in the near future.

Dracindo

Dracindo
Just wanted to give you a heads up that it doesn't matter if the topic is old and the creator of it no longer looks at it. There's always a chance that someone else finds this thread somehow, having the same question(s), and looking for answers or tips. Then they will read your post and take your advice. So you see, whatever you say, no matter how old the thread, your information will be useful to someone, meaning it's better to post and let yourself be heard, instead of not doing it at all.

rubeth1726

Greetings fellow Samsung enthusiasts! :alien:

I have almost always been the type of person that really likes to stay up to date on the latest devices, whether it be phones, tablets, or video games. However, for the last two years I have actually had my needs fulfilled by my Galaxy S7, and not once have I felt the urge to get my hands on the S8, and now the S9 models. I love my Galaxy S7 A LOT guys. Tons, in fact!! With that said, however, I do think I am due for a little upgrade soon. Should I just go for it and try out the S9? Or is it worth holding out a little bit longer to see what may be in store for Samsung after the S9 series?

Well, If you are happy with your Samsung Galaxy S7 then why there's a thought of upgrading your phone. In my opinion, you better stay with your current phone as long as you are happy and your phone give you the needs and satisfaction you want.

Almost every year, another innovation happened to our mobile technology and it is really a fast pacing trend. Moreover, a new features and series might be released after a few months. If you keep changing your phone to the latest series then for me it's a waste of money.

So why not stay with your current phone as it still brings satisfaction and happiness to you then when the time comes that you saw a device or new features that you really need or want that your current phone can't fulfill then that's the time you may buy another one. It is because for me, phones are more of its function rather than being updated to what is new today.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views