iPhone 5s Support

JAnnBowers

Last winter, my iPhone 5s went for a swim in the toilet; which is everybody's worst nightmare! Anyways my phone is still workable except for the home button. Can anyone tell me how hard it is to replace the home button and is this something I can do myself?

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    571.9 KB · Views: 14

koki12346

It's not that hard, me and my friend have done that 3,4 times, but i highly recommend you to go to a professional. He/she will always do a better job than you can. And if they don't do a good job you can always return it to them.

Dracindo

If that were to happen to me, I'd see if I need the Home button. If I can use my phone perfectly fine without it, I'd just leave it at that and be more careful using the phone on the toilet from then on.
If I do need, I would then look if there is an app that emulates the functionality of the home button.
And else, I would check with a professional and ask for the repair costs, and then decide if I let them fix it, or try to fix it myself while already checking if I have enough money for a new phone.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Kio

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.