Hello everyone!

I just wanted to say hello!

My name is Malcolm, I'm from Canada, the great white north!

I'm in the process of looking for a new phone, so I'm hoping you guys can help me pick my new phone. I currently have Samsung S8 with the edge. I have to say I'm in love with this phone but I'm thinking of getting iPhone (i know :sick:) but I have a reason for this madness. I'm switching to an iPhone because most of my friends and family use iPhones so it only makes sense if I joined the Apple regime. Don't get me wrong, I like some Apple products such as the MacBook Pro.

But to wrap this up; I'm looking forward to chatting with many of you! I'm a very friendly person so if you want to talk about development or anything feel free to message me!

Just like you, I used to have a Samsung but I switch to iPhone because most of my classmates have it. To be honest, I do not really like my iPhone. I prefer Samsung than iPhone because you can find many free apps on Samsung compare to iPhone. You can also download the music you like for free but that's not the case with iPhone.

Maxwell

Hey Malcolm, welcome to the best smartphone forum on the net, I hope to see you around and reading your posts.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads