Points2shop app

Keen2write

Surely most of you have heard of points2shop, if no it's ok I'll tell you a little about it.

Points2shop is an incentive website rewarding users in points or cash. Members earn easy by doing daily tasks like watching videos completing surveys yeah boring but hey it's money and free stuff at the end of the day so I don't mind doing these.

Points2shop started off in 2006 and also you can download the app on Google play store but also try the website as well so you can get the full potential by filling your profile out also check other members out.

So why points2shop, well it is a legitimate earning site and app. Earn points or cash, the points you can use to shop on Amazon for free goods. The cash can be paid to you in your PayPal or by cheque. Whatever you choose totally up to you, I have been on this many years and always use the app. Some people rate it bad but there is nothing wrong with the app just because few want to get things without doing anything but that is just lazy. Anyway check it out don't just take my word for it. But let me tell you this I have had free mobilephones, DVDs and over 300 dollars in PayPal cash.

Dracindo

300 dollar is quite an amount, but you should tell everybody how much time it took you to get this much. Watching videos and filling out surveys for sites like these will pay you out, but you'll earn more from a part time job monthly than this way. Also, you need to pay your electricity bills. If you don't work with a pay X per month for unlimited kind of package, you'll end up paying money for charging your phone(s).

From my best experience, it took me at least months of effort to get a game worth 60 dollar. This can't replace a job, but it can earn you some change. But a job is better.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.