How Can I Create a New Gmail Account?

puregrace

Can anyone help me create a new Gmail account? I want to create it for my personal use. I have also heard that I can create a gmail account on my website domain name. So, how to do that?

1. Create a personal gmail account
2. Create a gmail account for my organisation.

vpatella

I'm wondering if I'm reading your question wrong. Do you simply need to create two Gmail accounts? This can be done by logging out of your current account, and by selecting the option that allows you to make a new account on the login page. Several Gmail accounts can be managed by one user. If this is not what you meant, please elaborate.

puregrace

puregrace
I was actually looking for a step by step way for a personal gmail account. Moreover, I am still looking for some ideas and again a step by step way of how to create a gmail account for my organisation or a website domain. What are the requirements? How to go for it actually?

Rob Reece

I was actually looking for a step by step way for a personal gmail account. Moreover, I am still looking for some ideas and again a step by step way of how to create a gmail account for my organisation or a website domain. What are the requirements? How to go for it actually?
You need to visit official website of Gmail here https://gmail.com to create a Gmail account.

create a gmail account for my organisation or a website domain.

You can need to use Google apps for email.
Visit here https://gsuite.google.com
There will allow you to manage other emails in a group or your organisation. Also, it is use Gmail platform, thus you can use Gmail to send emails as your email domain, mean you can send emails from Gmail with your domain extensions like this [email protected] from your Gmail.

What are the requirements?

If you go with this service from Google, you need to pay around $3 per month for an email.
I used this service from Google and it is pretty good.

puregrace

puregrace
Have you heard about the gmail account for an organisation? Means I can actually create gmail account on my website domain name and for all the members of my organisation. Any insight one this would be appreciable.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.