Google Hangout Alternatives

puregrace

I am currently looking for some Google hangout alternatives. I have used enough of Google hangouts and really need something in addition to that. Any alternatives that you might be using already?

Winn04

You can use Viber, Viber uses the same method wherein you gonna need use or call to actual mobile numbers for you to be able to call to anyone who uses the same flatform. And it works as long as you have internet connection.

masquezane01

It's too mainstream, but Skype has also features like Hangouts, but with "more". If you haven't, just try Skype or Messenger app from Facebook.

Dracindo

I would recommend Discord. You can chat, send messages and even add lots of different bots so that you and friends can listen to music, play a certain game, or keep track of certain details. There's too many to name them.
You can talk in private conversations or create a private Discord server for all of your friends. It's completely free (with Discord Nitro for extra options, but completely optional/ignorable)!

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.