What's better: Kingroot or just the manual rooting process?

masquezane01

I've been bothered by this question for a long time. I've gone through some research on different forums regarding the comparison of these two, but I'm not contented with most of the explanations. Can anyone here please give me a more detailed explanation addressing the advantage and disadvantages of using third-party applications like Kingroot on rooting an Android phone, and the manual method? Thank you.

Attachments

• 83e44960c995b37ceb72e0ebef010a59.jpg
    83e44960c995b37ceb72e0ebef010a59.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 11

dashiel149

Ummm... I am not a technology-type person but I want to share to you my brother's opinion about your question. He said that manual rooting method is better than than Kingroot method. When you use Kingroot, it will automatically roots your phone. The problem with this method is the possible problems that can be encountered by your phone in the future. Automatic rootic can not be able to show you the settings done in your phone. While using manual rooting, you will be able to set things one by one. And if problems in your phone arises, you will be able to determine where is the root of the problem.

masquezane01

Ohh I never thought about this one. My old phone was rooted manually and til now it's doing good. I bought a new phone last year and rooted using Kingroot. Now it's having some sort of bug when using apps that needs a root permission. I just thought about it as maybe because of the low power of my processor or something. Thanks by the way!

dashiel149

dashiel149
Well, I was just trying to help you out. Luckily, my brother knows a thing or two about rooting. Honestly, I did not understand it at all at first. But because of his explanations I was able to learn about it. I am happy you have learned something.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads