Best 8 inch Android Tablet?

puregrace

I am looking for the best android tablet probably 8 inches to have a wider look at the screen and with all the possible features that suites the best tablet. Anyone is already using any such tablet or has seen a new one in the market?

masquezane01

I heard iPad pro 10.5 and the new iPad is the best wide-screen handset up to date. For me, I'm using the cheaper Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 for my school works and games. It's good and considered as a rival of iPad.

Winn04

If you are looking for a very cheap price you can go with Lenovo Tab 3. You can get it for less than a hundred dollars. It has a 16 gb of storage and running in Android 6.0. But if you want a more prestige brand go for Samsung galaxy V tab 3. The price is double but hasthe same specs. But you won't get wrong with the Samsung brand. Its durability is tested. It lasts for a decade. And if you are looking for the top of the line, go with iPad or Samsung Tablets with higher specs. It is kinda pricy but you will get what you paid for.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views