Cheap Android Tablet for Gaming?

puregrace

I am fond of a few games and do not want to spend much. Hence, I am looking for a cheap or budget android tablet for gaming. Also, I am interested in knowing some new games that I can play or come in-built with these android tablets.

masquezane01

I recommend ASUS ZenPad 3S 10 Z500M. It comes with a cheap price but awesome specs for gaming experience! When it come to games, let me jump to bandwagon, I will recommend Rules of Survival and PUBG mobile. I'm a big battle royale gamer in PC, and I'm glad mobile phones adapted to the trend and made battle royale games possible in mobile. Give it a try!

Winn04

If you are looking for a very cheap price you can go with Lenovo Tab 3. You can get it for less than a hundred dollars. It has a 16 gb of storage and running in Android 6.0. But if you want a more prestige brand go for Samsung galaxy V tab 3. The price is double but has the same specs. But you won't get wrong with the Samsung brand. Its durability is tested. It lasts for a decade. My sister's Samsung galaxy tab 3 4.4.1 is 7 years now, my nephews are using it. It fell from upstairs when it slips from my brother in laws hands. Its screen cracked but still working. Still operational even when its screen has cracks. Samsung is tested to be very durable. That tablet fell multiple times and have many dents but there is no changes in its performance except its OS cannot catch up to new updates and new apps any more.( happens to all outdated OS)

Reactions: puregrace

puregrace

puregrace
I had Lenova Tab earlier, but I am not sure if I can play a lot of games on it. Though, as you have mentioned, it is meaningful to have Lenova Tab 3 since it is a budget tablet and has a good storage space

Yes, Samsung Galaxy is a popular brand in the mobile and tablet world.

bernztein_22

I am fond of a few games and do not want to spend much. Hence, I am looking for a cheap or budget android tablet for gaming. Also, I am interested in knowing some new games that I can play or come in-built with these android tablets.
I am using redmi 4x. It's cheap but has good enough specs for its price. This one is small though but they also have tablets with even better specs. I play mobile legends, AOV and ROS using this phone and it's smooth so far.

Jaymalie

The best gaming tablet would be according to my research I don't think their any Android phones for gaming but their tablets .My best ones are:
1. Samsung -Galaxy Tab A -8" with 16Gb -smoky Titanium. It has a nice thin screen with longer battery life and you can easily carry it anywhere.

2.Apple -i pad mini 4
It has a WiFi of 12Gb
It is super great for gaming
Has a good display to.

Dracindo

Dracindo
I googled that Apple device, almost being certain that it's not going to be decent and cheap, but I'm quite surprised. It's still about €350,00 on most sites, but dang, I always estimate Apple devices to be at least €600,00.

Although I must say that it only has 2GB RAM, whereas my Huawei P10 Lite, which is a smartphone, not a tablet, has 4GB RAM and only cost me €250,00. RAM is not everything, but many people tell me that 4GB should be enough if you plan to open up 1 big quality game and nothing else (eg, messages, missed calls, browser windows, ...).

Maybe there's differences I'm missing when comparing a smartphone to a tablet, but for gaming purposes, I think you should take something that has at least 4GB RAM.

Rodney Olson

If you are going to play heavy games on Android then you can not play them on a cheap Android tablet because these games will require high specification to play :)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.