Is it safe to use bluestack?

Uyj143

Many people ask me this question, technically it's safe, but the software will continue to download random and bloatware apps until you pay. I don't know if this is changed, but anyway is safe, one of the famous Android emulator for Windows. ... Or you can also use nox app i like it much than bluestacks.

What is your thoughts? Is it safe or not?

vpatella

Since when does BlueStacks download bloatware apps? This has never happened to me before but I haven't installed it in a while.

Dracindo

Dracindo
I think it's because Bluestacks wanted to earn more money from various other sources. Understandable of course, you got so many people using your emulator, so you gotta make certain that you can keep them happy and keep the emulator running.

Joey Mercado

Many people ask me this question, technically it's safe, but the software will continue to download random and bloatware apps until you pay. I don't know if this is changed, but anyway is safe, one of the famous Android emulator for Windows. ... Or you can also use nox app i like it much than bluestacks.

Hello @Uyj143 , From my own experience, I have used and installed the Blue Stacks just recently but there is no incident that it continue to download random and bloatware applications. So i think for me based on my experience it is safe to use. Let us just wait for other member's reply that might help you thank you for informative post. :)

Jaymalie

What is bluestack ?bluestacks is an app player that was made to enable android applications to run on a PC.
Bluestack is safe but it has its bad side which include;
1. If this system runs on a computer that has less than 4gb of RAM then the system will be slow.
My conclusion is bluestacks is very very safe.

Attachments

• IMG_20180510_185618_419.JPG
    IMG_20180510_185618_419.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 31

NiceMan

Bluestacks is safe to use and I never had any problem about bluestacks when I'm using it. The only problem depends on your computer because bluestacks eat a lot of ram that cause laggy in your computer and very lag to play games in bluestacks. :)

dashiel149

My brother is using Bluestacks in downloading games and apps. I have not heard any complains so far from him. He is loving Bluestacks as far as I know.

myra21

I downloaded a bluestacks before since I don't have bluetooth on my laptop enable to tansfer apps from my phone to computer but I do not know why it is not working,I don't know maybe I don't have much knowledge on using it.'til my IT friend suggests me to download other app for transfer purposes.But so far bluestack is safe to use according to my IT friend.

masquezane01

I haven't experienced any bloatware problems in Bluestacks itself, but if there is, I think that's only their way of earning from their software. The best thing you can do is unistall those bloatwares since it only takes a minute or two to do so. Besides, bloatwares from Bluestacks are guaranteed to be safe and the developers themselves are trusted.

Personally, I won't recommend Bluestacks though. I highly recomend NOX.

daisy02

for me it was safe to use because I've use it at this moment. it was comfortable and I'm enjoying to use it, coz i can play some Android game on my pc or in my laptop. so for me it was very useful to use bluestack .

CJacobs

I used bluestack on an old laptop for several months with no issue. I don't use it much these days, but it's still on the laptop and I haven't noticed any issues. I'm pretty serious about keeping my computer secure so I tend to keep a close eye on the things. Of course, you should always keep a look out for yourself. You never know when things might change.

Peaceman

I used bluestack and its great. The software is very usefull especially if you want to play games in huge monitor. Games like nba 2k19 gives you more enjoyment and fun. So don't be afraid to use it, its safe to use based on my experience and it helps you enjoy the games.

alexatag26

I think it's safe to use. I also used bluestacks in my computer until now and i never encountered a problems or issues. But it's always up to you if you want to take a risk.

james.duran

I am using Bluestack now, and I never encounter any error or any suspicious event happen while I am using it. Though, some of you guys are correct about Bluestack, it eats a big chunk in your RAM and that cause the PC be laggy. I would prefer if you will use Bluestack you have more than 4 GB of RAM, so you could play it well. And as per Bluestack remove any antivirus in your Computer (Or you can disable them for the mean time)

emiaj55

Other than slowing my laptop, I have no other issues with Bluestacks. I have also tried the Nox emulator but it too slows down my computer. Are there any more recommendable Android emulators?

Gabriellove

It depends, I once downloaded bluestock on my windows it developed into a virus. Be very careful when downloading bluestock, I downloaded mine from a wrong source. Make sure it is also compatible with your windows or else it will not work perfectly.
Just make sure you download it from the right source, look out for the virus that comes through the downloading process.

Dracindo

I don't remember Bluestacks downloading things I didn't ask for. But yes, Bluestacks is safe and free to use. I used to use it for a certain game that didn't work 100% well on my actual Android device. Pictures of weapons and outfits were missing, and I couldn't even read their description. So I managed to download Bluestacks, log in to the same account, and make the correct changes there.
I also used it to play Pokemon Go, but it just isn't the same.

Dracindo

Dracindo
I will say, I downloaded and looked at it recently, and it seems a lot more... Sponsored. You get coins for playing games which you can use to buy stuff with. I'm guessing the things we do with Bluestacks earns them money, so they give us a bit of virtual change, which we can trade in at one point.

Still safe, but a lot of ads, which can make it look suspicious. But still safe to use Bluestacks.

B.Zozo

Bluestacks is an emulator to run Android apps and game on our Windows. It’s not a virus or anything else. From my side, it is completely risk free and we can use it freely. However, bluestacks can enable we sync information from our Android phone to the devices on to we are using bluestacks. So, we should be careful about that the install bluestacks only on the device we own.

sandraharriette

If you don't want to deal with tons of freezing and lag, you'll want to enable virtualization settings for your PC. There are some help articles specifically for Bluestacks in their forums on this.

As for safety, I believe it's a user-friendly sandbox, but I can't speak to its trustworthiness overall. I didn't have any issues besides slowing down on my computer.

Dekaron

Dekaron
I think bluestacks is safe to use. I've been using this emulator for a couple of years now and I have no issues with it. It's just like you're using your PC as an android cellphone. Been playing clash of clans and ragnarok online using this emulator

lyryhs

I think you just need to be careful, install Bluestack only on the device you own. It syncs the information from your phone on to the device you installed Bluestack with. There is also a privacy policy that you can read before installing this software, for more assistance. I have Bluestack on my laptop and it is completely safe. Bluestack is basically an android emulator for PC which enables the Windows OS user to run Android apps on its Windows OS system. I'm using it for a better gaming experience!

beth466

Yes it is safe, I've been using it for about 9 months for the purpose of playing Clash of Clans in my laptop because my android device is lagging whenever I try to play it there. I guess there are no problems in terms of safety because bluestacks is an android emulator which is subscribed by a lot of users and it is also doing its services since 2011 so you can actually trust it whenever you open different accounts that you have for different purposes.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.