Is it safe to use bluestack?

joshy404

I've used several Android Emulator since 2015 and what I am currently using now to play mobile games on PC/Laptop is Bluestacks. I prefer Bluestacks than the others because it has higher android version thus it is compatible to play some games which require a high android version. Also, it has its own application market to download the app you cannot find in Playstore. Speaking of its safety, I do believe that it is SAFE. That is guaranteed by my experience. Never in my life I've encountered a detrimental effect on my account in different games: I wasn't banned.

juliehaney1976

I personally don't think that it is safe, Reading up on the software and hearing from users there is more issues, then what comes out good of it.

gutzman

I am not so sure about this but the advertisements make me feel uncomfortable to use Bluestacks nowadays. I know it is safe because it has been tested by many other users and it works really fine. I just always make sure not to click any suspicious links or banners.

GioMatos

I used to have it a couple of years ago when I didn't have a phone but wanted to post my work on Instagram, and I wouldn't recommend it, especially if you have a computer that's more on the lower end/basic side, which was my case. It would make my computer get extremely slow, it would crash constantly and it was a pain in the ass to stop it once it was running. Later I discovered it had downloaded a bunch of random strange files. I wouldn't install it again.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.