What is iPad basically?

Status
Not open for further replies.

centurion

In basic sense, iPad has been implemented from IOS -Apple Inc to their worldwide user for reading eBooks, for sending emails, for watching videos, for listening songs and for enjoying photos. Apple Inc had been declared iPad as their revolutionary device in this world. Apple Inc. also said it magical device. Its certainly a magical device.

Thanks
Centurion

smarttips

Define iPad basically? I think it is an iPhone but be expanded with larger screen and didn't have a sim card o_O

Reactions: centurion

centurion

centurion
iPad made by Apple. Its a one type of Tablet computer. This is significantly larger from smartphone. iPad does not have a keyboard but have a touchscreen option. iPad run APPLE Operating System on their device. Here you can run the third part apps which are available on Apple App store. Kindly check the recent available iPad picture:

ipad.png

trendjing

iPad is like an iPhone, but it is more of a slate computer where you can enjoy looking at pictures, watching videos, browsing the net, and reading as to what e-book reader offers. You can also download versions of PowerPoint Presentation, Excel and Microsoft Word. I guess iPad suits customers who prefer a bigger view of screen that is convenient to bring anywhere and anytime.

centurion

centurion
iPad run by Apple Operating System. Apple have one of the world largest app store. You can download unlimited third party app from Apple app store. These 3rd party has been developing regular by the world huge iOS programmer and they are uploading these apps regular on the Apple App store. The apps of iPad can get start updated or download the latest version any time when you get connected with Wi-Fi and by your previous permission.

iPad app.png

Jigz Alvarina Lim

iPad is basically for those who want a larger screen since iPhone doesn't provide such. It is definitely good for watching movies, case study presentation. It is also ideal for business. Basically it is just an iphone with a bigger and better screen. Some of people might not want smartphones that has smaller screens.

centurion

centurion
Thanks for the message and reply. You have said right. There are some big shape guys in this world like 6.4 feet or 6.2 feet and I thought first time iPad are for those only. But later I have checked on my own country is that there are huge and huge peoples had been using iPad for their Forex business, Business presentation and also for reading eBooks. At the young generation stage including Apple iPad there are many and many companies had been made this types of iPad in my county for the young generation to read eBooks. So this is a great device to me for watching movie and live show from internet.
ipad movie watch.png
ipad book reading.png

kaisantos2229

What is iPad? iPad is basically a tablet version of an iPhone that has larger screen and big battery for larger power capacity. Both iPhone and iPad have almost the same function but iPad don't have sim cards.

centurion

centurion
iPad is a revolutionary product from Apple Incorporation. Apple gave the access of IOS app store to iPad also. iPad users can easily download their necessary apps from apple iOS app store. Their big battery gave them a big usage time. Its a big facility. I have been using touch phone or smart phone from 2008 and every time I have been facing problem with the battery time matter. But iPad makes that trouble off. Here battery have a big power. Its a facility.
ipad battery.png

Goldqueenie

IPad is a type of tablet made by Apple. It falls in the category of portable personal computers. My favorite uses are playing games, watching movies and taking photos. Other uses include making orders in fancy restaurants also it can be a great primary traveling computer.

centurion

centurion
Taking photos and using internet is the 2 main big facilities of iPhone. Watching movie and using internet is the best usage to me of an iPad. iPad have a big screen to understand and to run the internet successfully. iPad camera function is super.

ipad camera.png

thepixelboy

For me Ipad can be compared by a tabled of Android, It has the the same attributed/features as an Iphone, settings have the same layout, App icons are the same as the phones, Ipad still uses safari, it also has the home button like Iphone, The bitten Apple logo from behind is still the there, you can also install Google related app on Ipad, Ipad is the Goliath version of Iphone :)

jaymish2

In my opinion no tablet on the market can compete with an iPad.I don't have one but I can tell you this for free. Look at the price variances.An ipad goes for as much as 1000 dollars when you can get other tablets for 400 dollars or less. This should tell you something. It has more storage. The durability factor is out of this world.

alexisdewford

IPad in its simplest sense is the big brother of iPhone. It is basically a bigger phone with big screen. Although it can be tedious to use it as a phone, there are some people who prefer to use it as such. But there are models also that has no cellular connection, thus, one can only connect to the internet by wifi which can be annoying at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views