Best video editing software for Android smartphones?

socialagency

I have several videos on my smartphone and I want to edit them directly on my smartphone instead of copying them to PC. Is it possible? if yes then what is the best video editing software for Android smartphones?

Vinsanity

Viva Video is the most popular and free video editing smartphone app that's available today. You can cut, edit, insert texts, insert music of your choice and even put effects to your video. You can download several themes as well, like birthdays, travels, love, dynamic, etc. This app is very easy to use. I think you should try this one.
Unfortunately, there will be a "Made with Viva Video" watermark that's going to appear to your video once you finished editing one.
Like this. The one that's located at the lower right corner.
maxresdefault.jpg

Good thing is that there is a site where you can download "Viva Video Pro" for free, where you will not see a watermark. I don't remember where I downloaded it, but I suggest you to Google it. Start searching through torrent sites.

Here is the link of Free Viva Video.

Last edited:

Vinsanity

No worries. While I was using the app, it actually performed well in my Asus Zenfone Max, a 2GB RAM phone. Well of course, the development of every app in Play and App Store can be said, never ending, so you might encounter a bug while using it. So far, I did not experience any problem.

kaisantos2229

You can try using Adobe Premiere for android. It is one of the big names out there when it comes to video editor app for mobile phones. It has a laundry list of features, including the ability to auto generated videos using your images and videos if you don't want to do it yourself. If that's not your thing, you can edit your videos manually using variety of tools, music and effects. So I hope you try it because it is really worth it.

HelenR

HelenR
I am afraid of Adobe products, it is very weight even when you use it on a PC. If you don't have a PC strong enough, your PC can be lag or freeze when using their products.

Erwin0

Kine Master is also great for editing videos in android it has chroma key feature (green screen) it is great. You can edit videos like a pro. I used it personally and I had great reaults. The UI is great and it is easy access.

Uyj143

I use "power director cyber link " you can download it on playstore I use it for my YouTube videos or video editing, you can make movies through this app.

morecules

you can use power director or kine master, it is easy to use and very nice feature I use it when I need to edit videos for my vlog, and so far it is really useful and user friendly app for editing videos

thepixelboy

If you want a pro tool to edit your videos and media files shot with your android phone, Then the FilmoraGo Video Editor is the best, it has almost all the editing functionalities you'd need from a PC editing program. It allows you not only to create a slideshow of your media files such as images, pictures and soundtracks, but also to do some basic editing such as trimming/merging/cropping/rotating videos and add background music or voice-overs to videos, And there are cool special effects available in the APP, such as overlay and filter effects, animated text and title and title effects, motion elements etc. with the easy-to-use intuitive interface, you would have no problem while editing your videos and share them with the world.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.