iPhone 8 vs iPhone X?

Dopani

It is possible to compare iPhone 8 vs iPhone X on all aspects and features? since iPhone X is the latest version of Apple then I don't think there is a previous version can compare with it :) Any reviews? :sleep:

It is definitely based on your preference. If you are a hobbyist photographer or into film videos or blogging, you could consider having an Iphone X. Iphone 8 and Iphone X are way different with each other. If you just want a simple call & text and games, you can have the Iphone 8.

Except infinity display then I am not a fan of iPhone X because its price and group of cameras on the top of it.
Here's a review about differences between iPhone 8 vs iPhone X

ElGuapo96

Well depends what you like. Of course that the iPhone X is much more physically attractive, option and application wise is unmatched and the performance and specifications are literally out of this world.
If you are wealthy enough i would definitely advise anyone to buy that phone, there is yet a flaw to find, regarding iPhone X. So far that phone has been absolutely perfect

So, to answer your question shortly, nope. :D Iphone X just blows iPhone 8 out of the water and it's not even a competition.

I'll go with iPhone X. I consider the fact that it is the latest version of Apple smartphones. Because either you love playing games or photography , the latest still the better one. Regardless of what you really wanted to do with a smartphone, it really suits your needs and wants.

Hi. The fact that apple admitted that they are slowing down old phones; I have to go with iphone x since it is the latest version and might be they will be phasing out the old ones soon. Iphone 8 features are also good but come to think of it, iphone X specifications and appearance are much much better than iphone 8.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
  • Awaiting approval
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.