iPhone 8 vs iPhone X?

Dopani

It is possible to compare iPhone 8 vs iPhone X on all aspects and features? since iPhone X is the latest version of Apple then I don't think there is a previous version can compare with it :) Any reviews? :sleep:

Jigz Alvarina Lim

It is definitely based on your preference. If you are a hobbyist photographer or into film videos or blogging, you could consider having an Iphone X. Iphone 8 and Iphone X are way different with each other. If you just want a simple call & text and games, you can have the Iphone 8.

HelenR

Except infinity display then I am not a fan of iPhone X because its price and group of cameras on the top of it.
Here's a review about differences between iPhone 8 vs iPhone X

ElGuapo96

Well depends what you like. Of course that the iPhone X is much more physically attractive, option and application wise is unmatched and the performance and specifications are literally out of this world.
If you are wealthy enough i would definitely advise anyone to buy that phone, there is yet a flaw to find, regarding iPhone X. So far that phone has been absolutely perfect

So, to answer your question shortly, nope. :D Iphone X just blows iPhone 8 out of the water and it's not even a competition.

Imtheone

I'll go with iPhone X. I consider the fact that it is the latest version of Apple smartphones. Because either you love playing games or photography , the latest still the better one. Regardless of what you really wanted to do with a smartphone, it really suits your needs and wants.

reddragon888

Hi. The fact that apple admitted that they are slowing down old phones; I have to go with iphone x since it is the latest version and might be they will be phasing out the old ones soon. Iphone 8 features are also good but come to think of it, iphone X specifications and appearance are much much better than iphone 8.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views